• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Ultimate 807 Base (updated version coming soon)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2024
Ok, so I got it patched. But when trying to open the pokemon editor in G3T, I get a pop-up saying the ini is missing the "Sound based moves" offset. How do I fix that?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Ok, so I got it patched. But when trying to open the pokemon editor in G3T, I get a pop-up saying the ini is missing the "Sound based moves" offset. How do I fix that?
The base only provided an ini for the PGE tool but you can try to configure the ini yourself. Don't forget to change the @ to a &H

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2024
I read the "additional notes" in the "included tools" folder, and it says PGE doesn't suppoert the base.

* To clarify, I'm using the CFRU & DPE base. (Not the ultimate base released before hand)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I read the "additional notes" in the "included tools" folder, and it says PGE doesn't suppoert the base.

* To clarify, I'm using the CFRU & DPE base. (Not the ultimate base released before hand)

Then shouldn't you post it in that thread?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2024
Is there a way to use gender specific sprites? The main reason I ask is because I want to use Alolan Meowth/Persian as a female alternative and the Kantonian ones as a male alternative in my custom rom hack.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 1, 2021
right at the beginning of the game, when I take the initial and I will battle with the rival, when they are going to use some blow the game gives an auto reset

know how to solve?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Yes, I am in work with the new base after a long break from rh! So stay tuned!
The Ultimate 807 Base!

What is it?
Spoiler:

What does it come with?
Spoiler:

Downloads?
Spoiler:

IMPORTANT!!! How to use the .ini file
Spoiler:

It comes with All of the mons, sprites, and mini sprites. (I might make a Version 2.0)
Yes, the new version will be completed later this year, so enjoy!

What is the .ini?

Back