• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Annoyer Gonna make u turn off game

Dark_Weavile

Event Collecter (Pm 4 List)
    Years
    this strategy fails and wont last to long. i never tested it so i had to learn from other ppl dont post plz.

Last edited:

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    My comments are in bold
    Dark Weavile said:
    Pokemon: absol
    ability:either(prefferably pressure or super luck if 4th move is a fightin move doesn't really matter
    Ev's: divide between hp, def, spdef (or spd 252 /129 def,sp def if he switces out) no hp... 252 speed 125 def 125 sp. def
    Moves:
    toxic
    protect
    detect
    watever u want(annoying move or physical if ur countered) substitute?
    Item:Cutsap berry (makes u go first) (or quick claw)normal people don't allow cutsap berries or quick claws.

only real problem is whirlwind/roar and then absol switching back in a dieing, and I may be wrong but protect only has 10 pp and detect only has 5? 15 turns won't kill that many pokemon with toxic.

Dark_Weavile

Years
    My comments are in bold

only real problem is whirlwind/roar and then absol switching back in a dieing, and I may be wrong but protect only has 10 pp and detect only has 5? 15 turns won't kill that many pokemon with toxic.

o yes i forgot to write that. i used pp max for them but again added up to 8 and 18.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    My comments are in bold

It can't last two turns with such bad speed. And the opponent can just switch out -_-

EDIT: Protect/Detect works for about 10 turns, then ur hopeless

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    26... hmm.

I still don't like it, it can be countered in SOOO many ways.

EDIT: skarmory

toxic doesn't affect steel types - even if it did...

Skarmory vs. Absol

toxic vs. spikes - hurt by toxic full hp from leftovers

protect vs. spikes - hurt by toxic 10 hp under limit from leftovers

detect vs. spikes - hurt by toxic 30 hp under limit from leftovers

protect vs. whirlwind

pokemon sent out gets 1/4 of damage delt.

absol is switched in... delt 1/4 of damage by spikes, k0'd by drill peck.

battle over.

Dark_Weavile

Years
    26... hmm.

I still don't like it, it can be countered in SOOO many ways.

EDIT: skarmory

toxic doesn't affect steel types - even if it did...

Skarmory vs. Absol

toxic vs. spikes - hurt by toxic full hp from leftovers

protect vs. spikes - hurt by toxic 10 hp under limit from leftovers

detect vs. spikes - hurt by toxic 30 hp under limit from leftovers

protect vs. whirlwind

pokemon sent out gets 1/4 of damage delt.

absol is switched in... delt 1/4 of damage by spikes, k0'd by drill peck.

battle over.
    thats y u shoudnt use it. only works on a unexpecting opponent. a person rdy to battle this can easily counter it. a not rdy person would only be able to switch out and almost every battler has brickbreak so those two are the weaknesses for unexpecting battler. also i dont like battling skarmory and many others dont either.

Absol is only meant to be a physical sweeper with choice scarf. It sucks any other way.
    again above

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    thats y u shoudnt use it. only works on a unexpecting opponent. a person rdy to battle this can easily counter it. a not rdy person would only be able to switch out and almost every battler has brickbreak so those two are the weaknesses for unexpecting battler. also i dont like battling skarmory and many others dont either.

And its gonna make me turn off my game... -_-

Protect/Detect fails, it runs out of PP and only kills at the most of 1 pokemon. And thats not likely.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    Wrong. This strategy doesn't work. Protect/Detect/Endure run on the same counter, meaning using protect, then detect, would be the same as using Protect, then protect again.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Otherwise, fater pokemon like sceptile could use this. It's flawed though. Try togekiss...that thing is annoying!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    urgh.. no bold. don't make your post bold unless you are rating/quoting.. :(

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Actually, frosslass doesn't fail that much, same goes for spiritomb and dusknoir. Actually annoyer spritombs and dusknoirs are chosen so all annoyers do NOT and I repeat not fail.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    all annoyers fail.

if you wanna stall use pokemon such as suicune or jumpluff.

Back