• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    those other trades kinda never happened so does anyone else have a golbat, slowpoke or politoed

It looks like the other people who could help you out haven't gotten on yet =[

@Futbollar- One of the breeders should be able to. They are listed in the first post if you would like to ask any of them a question.

Argentavis- This is not a conversation thread. As much as I like being bumped to the top of the thread list, I think the rest of the people from the thread would like it if you left it for requests.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years

@Futbollar- One of the breeders should be able to. They are listed in the first post if you would like to ask any of them a question.

Argentavis- This is not a conversation thread. As much as I like being bumped to the top of the thread list, I think the rest of the people from the thread would like it if you left it for requests.

yeah there were two other people i was talking to but then all of a sudden they were like ill be able to sometime and i was like what and they went offline and its not like a total emergency but im kinda in a hurry to get them because todays my only free day and i wanna start playing my game again because im paused right now waiting for a slowpoke/politoed/golbat

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009

Can you tell me who a breeder is?

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    anyone have a slowpoke/politoed/staryu/golbat? ive been asking a bunch of people and they said yes but then they didnt go through with it and i really need one because im wanting to continue on with my game

Years
    Pokemon: Feraligatr
    Nickname: --
    Nature: Adamant
    Level: 58
    Ev Spread: / 252 ATK/ 252 Speed (whatever's left over can go to special or however you EV...I'm not too good with the spread)
    Moveset
    ~ Ice Fang
    ~ Crunch
    ~ Superpower
    ~ Aqua Tail

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Pokemon: Feraligatr
    Nickname: --
    Nature: Adamant
    Level: 58
    Ev Spread: / 252 ATK/ 252 Speed (whatever's left over can go to special or however you EV...I'm not too good with the spread)
    Moveset
    ~ Ice Fang
    ~ Crunch
    ~ Superpower
    ~ Aqua Tail

Alright. I can get started on that after I finish another group of requests that are needed. Could you supply the Totodile?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I only need 58 just to get that certain move like I put up there :) And if you don't want to do that much, 50 is fine then.

I'll try and get it as high as I can. I'll PM/VM you when it's done, but that'll be like next weekend, because I have a bunch of requests to fill

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    does anyone have a level 20-30 electric/grass type pokemon? I have a level 54 jolteon but its level is too high and wont obey me (im at the 4th gym and need one fast, all i have is a level 19 budew)

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    does anyone have a level 20-30 electric/grass type pokemon? I have a level 54 jolteon but its level is too high and wont obey me (im at the 4th gym and need one fast, all i have is a level 19 budew)

I have a level 30 Tropius, if you are interested.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Hey, sorry to bother you, but I'm still curious about a Cyndaquil Egg. I understand if you're busy, but if not, please get back to me. X3 Please and thankyou~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back