• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ultimate Pokemon, Moves, Held Item

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Hi. I thinking about how cool it'd be if everyone started talking about their favorite Pokemon (or team). Also included-

• Moves
    • Level
    • Hold Item
    • Personality

Mine would be-

Mewtwo; Lv100; Psychic, Recover, Solarbeam, Smokescreen; Item- Leftovers; Personality- Quiet

Reply. I hope this will be a great topic for everyone to relate to!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Don't forget the "illegal moveset made by cheatcode" category, such as that Mewtwo with smokescreen =)

And you know that you're in deep trouble when even a Clefable defeats the living daylight out of that Mewtwo.

deoxts

your mom went to college
    Years
    i would like to have deoxys but i cant go to pokemon rocks america or pokemon centers and retail stores have no idea what i am talking about when i ask them about the arura ticket

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Would it be better if I said that you could have ANY Pokemon, ANY moves, ANY item, etc?

My Mewtwo-
    LV 100
    Psychic, Recover, Solarbeam, Smokescreen
    Leftovers
    Quiet

(I'm trying to get a sprite for my Mewtwo to put in my posts!!!)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Yeah, but that doesn't help us people in England.

I wonder if they're going to do a Pokemon Rocks England or something similar to that? I hope so, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on Deoxys or Lugia myself.

Years
    Pokemon rocks Finland might be interesting. However, i try be in the topic...?

I would have Dragonite, growned up for level one to 100. ^^ Some fancy attacks. Leftovers with it.

Or Latias.... *daydreaming*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Sunrise's Dragon said:
    Or Latias.... *daydreaming*

Yeah. I hear you there! I could spend hours thinking about what Pokemon I could have, or what I want. Although, I'd much rather spend those hours playing the game!

Belreza

A.K.A Foamy...FREAK!!
    Years
    My favourite would be Haunter lvl99 (because i like to be different ^_^) holding leftovers and with the moveset: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Lick and Shadow Ball. The brillance of this setup is when a pokemon falls asleep Dream Eater gives me back life.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    I'll make some XD

Kyogre @ Quick Claw ~ adamant

Thunder
    Earthquake
    Ice Beam
    Water Spout

Milotic @ Ganlon Berry ~ (Whatever +Spdef is)

Mirror Coat
    Recover
    Ice Beam
    Surf

Mewtwo @ Leftovers ~ (Whatever +Speed is)

Recover
    Calm Mind
    Shadow Ball
    Earthquake

(Yeah yeah it can't hurt Swellow but meh o_o)

Ho-oh (I love Ho-oh ^_______^) @ Sitrus Berry ~ (Whatever +Spatk is)

Sacred Fire
    Thunderbolt
    Recover
    Earthquake

There's some to think about

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    i have one wich is my fav.

(of course)ninetales
    calm
    bright powder
    -confuse ray
    -toxic
    -fire spin
    -flamethrower
    i use it as an anoyer since it got high speed a spec.def.,u use confuse ray then toxic,fire spin is so the pkmn won't escape and the little damage it does,and flamethrower,u know,it does alot of damage^_^

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
    ninetales9 said:
    i have one wich is my fav.

(of course)ninetales
    calm
    bright powder
    -confuse ray
    -toxic
    -fire spin
    -flamethrower
    i use it as an anoyer since it got high speed a spec.def.,u use confuse ray then toxic,fire spin is so the pkmn won't escape and the little damage it does,and flamethrower,u know,it does alot of damage^_^
    You know, I have a very similar movesets in LeafGreen. Only for Ninetales the best is Modest Nature, but Calm is fine too^^

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    my ninetales in leaf green has it too^_^,and in SA insted of fire spin it has atract(sp?)

Back