• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Spiderman

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    How many of you have played it.>??
    i lovethat game i think it was rated among the 5 best cel shaded games but i found the race courses stupid and again it was a bit clone to gta like roaming in the streets of NY And all..

Years
    ... how was it a GTA rip off? Free Roaming? Alot of games do. NY? Spider-man has lived in NY before GTA was even thought about.

It was on ok game, I enjoyed it, I started reading USM, I enjoyed the game's story more now. Wish the movies were re-watchable.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yeah You are correct I have been following the marvel Kingdom From the age of 4...
    But the game was thought after gta was actually made so my point is that ofcourse many games have free roaming environment..
    total overdose...true crime and all.

Atomic Reactor

after collecting comic covers in the game i started to buy the actual comics.
    I love the Ultimate series of spider man.
    it has great graphics and a down to earth story line.
    i wish there was a sequel to the game XD

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Me too~~
    but the games based on issues from #22 ..

Back