• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Sprites

What Shall Be Our First Project.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sengfire

Pokemon Soul Catcher PBV
    Years
    That too. The project is just for the people who want to do them u can do whatever else u want to. Really it is like the sprite lounge but instead it has projects and all. Really just post sprites drop in to say hi u dont have to do the project.

SENGFIRE

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Oh,cool.I'm not too good at doing maps unless it's in game making.Check out my thread in game developement,Pokemon:Music,and I'll soon post some mapping examples.

Black Gligar

Muhaha...
    Years
    I might join this but not right now. And just to tell you, the pic you posted for the towns doesn't have path of road on it.

AlchemicMessiah

We won't die !!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    if this are to be used the credit must be guven to me!!!!so...here... :D

Ultimate Sprites

Ultimate Sprites

AlchemicMessiah

We won't die !!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    crystal clair gave me some buildings trees and stuff on the second pic, you can tell which ones they are cuz theyr kinda odd

Sengfire

Pokemon Soul Catcher PBV
    Years
    Pink house. Tall skinny trees. Those ones right? Still good.
    I am working on one right now also.

EeveePrince

Banned
    Years
    Hi! Ok I am working on the town sprite tonight since sengfire was in a bad mood. Apparently someone was very rude to him or somthing.

I am 50% done.

I Will take trainer request. Only revamps though.

I pecalize in RBYGSC

Lol that is all u can revamp.

Back