• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate team!!!! Really!

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
    Years
    I think this is for ingame. I think that Hazing/Phazing moves are unnessecairy for Ingame. It's only wasting a slot. Flamethrower and Fireblast is something I can live with FOR INGAME. Ofcourse on NB/RSbot you wouldn't dream of those sets.

You wouldn't use an annoyer Jumpluff for Ingame aswell? How would you train him if he has no attacks. ;)

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    No offence but that team is really wimpy :) For a start, my Mewtwo would defeat them all on its own and thats no lie. Tell me the stats of the best Pokemon there and ill tell u if there any good. And I hope there all lvl 100 cause if there not then u just need to train. *get some legendaries! and get rid of the HMs*

~Mewtwo Lord~

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Silver Ninetales said:
    If the move is the same type as the user, it's 150% as effective as it would have been normally. If it's a different type, you're not taking advantage of this rule that can really help you out.

Yet moves that are super effective are 200% as effective as they noramlly would be.

Back