• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    Hey man.
    I posted here a couple of weeks ago requesting a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle. I was just wondering if the offer was still good?

FC: 1461 3634 8639

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hey man.
    I posted here a couple of weeks ago requesting a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle. I was just wondering if the offer was still good?

FC: 1461 3634 8639

...Yeah, okay. It'll be a little while, as I need to go get them again...

poke-ranger said:
    could i have a porygon please?

um, i guess so.

(^conscious effort)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    I mean, if it's an inconvenience don't worry about it. But if it's not then I appreciate it. Ha ha.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    I'm sorry, I must have missed your name for the game. I've got your Friend Code, though.

I was also wondering if you could make some other trades with me, just so I can get these certain three to evolve.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Only because there's a gag order. :P

*turns to stare at Cyan with needle-eyes*

Explain. Here or PM.

Ress said:
    I'm sorry, I must have missed your name for the game. I've got your Friend Code, though.

I was also wondering if you could make some other trades with me, just so I can get these certain three to evolve.

No, you didn't miss it. I don't give one because it doesn't matter what you put and, to be blunt, I don't care what you put as the name.

Um...okay, I guess we can take care of that at the same time.

akatsuki9 said:
    May I get some pokedex data for Deoxys, and Ho-ho(I don't know if I spelled that right).Please.My colateral is a shiny Dialga, and shiny Camurupt.

No. As I said, the majority of your posts are spam...and those Pokemon aren't suitable collateral in this case, anyway.

Besides, I dislike Obito.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    Thanks, man, you'd really be helping me out. My Machoke is holding an Everstone, is it possible for you to take it then and there so you could trade it right back?

You've been registered. I hope you like your name. Ha ha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Thanks, man, you'd really be helping me out. My Machoke is holding an Everstone, is it possible for you to take it then and there so you could trade it right back?

You've been registered. I hope you like your name. Ha ha.

No, you can't remove items without disconnecting. I suggest you remove it beforehand.

The other player doesn't see the names. That's why I don't care.

akatsuki9 said:
    What post of mine where spam?
    [HIGHLIGHT]Tobi is actually Midran Uchia.[/HIGHLIGHT]

The post speaks for itself, I'd say...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hey, do you have time to trade for my Machamp, disconnect, then do it again? I didn't take the item back before we connected. Not a wise choice, I know.

Better idea: remove the item first, then there's no need to disconnect in the middle of it.

...However, my laptop's running out of power, so I'm going to have to call it quits for right now so I can go plug it into an outlet...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back