• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Hey Ichaste I was wondering if you had an Eevee with wish and baton pass if you do I can give you EV berries I have are pomeg, qualot, hondew, grepa, and tamato berries.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Could I trouble you for a Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile and a Treecko, if that's not too much to ask for at once. I would really appreciate them, but who knows what would happen to a game with such an influx of Bidoof? :D Only thing is I'm not sure when I will catch you, but I should be on for the next 4-5hrs at least.

EDIT: I don't mind if you just give them as eggs if it will help ease the burden

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Actually, I'd like to have a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle. If you accept, PM me so that I can give you my Friend Code.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    How about dratini instead then. Ill trade you the three regis for them if that makes a difference.

Um...no, I don't want to take your Legendaries for them. Bidoofs are fine.

And immmediately after saying that...

anim3_z0mbi3 said:
    ok then ill list out evry pokemon:
    bulbasar
    squirtle
    charmander
    chikorita
    totodile
    cyndaquil
    treeko
    mudkip.

Ill give these three pokemon:
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Shiny Torchic
    Shiny Palkia

OT/ID/Stats, please.

Shrump said:
    Can I have a Magby, Cyndaquil, Charmander, Turtwig and an Eevee if possible?

Yes.

Levitating Ladybug said:
    I would like a Turtwig, please.

Sure you won't find one from someone else? XD *is shot*

Sure.

Soulinferno said:
    Hey Ichaste I was wondering if you had an Eevee with wish and baton pass if you do I can give you EV berries I have are pomeg, qualot, hondew, grepa, and tamato berries.

LOL......I've got so many of those right now from breeding that you can have one without worrying about the EV berry.

Croc said:
    Could I trouble you for a Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile and a Treecko, if that's not too much to ask for at once. I would really appreciate them, but who knows what would happen to a game with such an influx of Bidoof? :D Only thing is I'm not sure when I will catch you, but I should be on for the next 4-5hrs at least.

EDIT: I don't mind if you just give them as eggs if it will help ease the burden

Yep, no problem.

Whitelighter said:
    Actually, I'd like to have a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle. If you accept, PM me so that I can give you my Friend Code.

Okay, but...you need to PM me your Friend Code.

Tom_Verhaeg said:
    I would like a Feebass. Or else I would like a Snubbel

Feebas it is.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hi Ichaste, I made an order the other day for Treecko and Bulbasaur and (sorry ten times over) I totally forgot about it. I ended up getting an EV trained Sceptile in one trade and a Venusaur in another, and ended up not needing them.

Now I was wondering (and I will follow through on this), do you have any egg-move Pokemon, and if so, which?

Sorry again for not following up my other offer, it won't happen again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hi Ichaste, I made an order the other day for Treecko and Bulbasaur and (sorry ten times over) I totally forgot about it. I ended up getting an EV trained Sceptile in one trade and a Venusaur in another, and ended up not needing them.

Now I was wondering (and I will follow through on this), do you have any egg-move Pokemon, and if so, which?

Sorry again for not following up my other offer, it won't happen again.

...Well, at least you're honest about it, and that's definitely a plus.

As for egg moves...you realize that's almost like asking me exactly which Pokemon I have up for trade, right? I've got too many to list, and access to most that a player would want to use (other than those that involve a Move Tutor...). Which ones are you looking for in particular?

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Well, I would really like to EV train a Machamp with elemental punches, so do you have a Machop with the three elemental punches? Another I was looking for is a Squirtle with some good Sp. Atk moves (I don't know which), because I would also like to EV train a really good Blastoise.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, I would really like to EV train a Machamp with elemental punches, so do you have a Machop with the three elemental punches? Another I was looking for is a Squirtle with some good Sp. Atk moves (I don't know which), because I would also like to EV train a really good Blastoise.

Hmm...that's a tough one. Let me check to see if I have a female Machop/Machoke/Machamp......

...Nope, sorry. I have the male with the elemental punches to breed it with, but no female to get the Machop. However, if you have one, I could give you the male to breed one for yourself...

And I have no ideas for the Squirtle outside of Surf.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hmm...that's a tough one. Let me check to see if I have a female Machop/Machoke/Machamp......

...Nope, sorry. I have the male with the elemental punches to breed it with, but no female to get the Machop. However, if you have one, I could give you the male to breed one for yourself...

And I have no ideas for the Squirtle outside of Surf.

Ok, well I am at work right now and unable to check if I have a female Machop/Machoke/Machamp at the moment. If I don't I would gladly take a stroll in Victory Road to get one.

Will you be on any time after, say, 8 o'clock tonight? I should be able to trade then if you are available to.

And thanks for your input on the Squirtle, I'm a little drained of ideas for moves for it. But I'll breed a Squirtle myself and teach it Surf and have it learn Hydro Pump and maybe a ground-type move or something.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ok, well I am at work right now and unable to check if I have a female Machop/Machoke/Machamp at the moment. If I don't I would gladly take a stroll in Victory Road to get one.

Will you be on any time after, say, 8 o'clock tonight? I should be able to trade then if you are available to.

And thanks for your input on the Squirtle, I'm a little drained of ideas for moves for it. But I'll breed a Squirtle myself and teach it Surf and have it learn Hydro Pump and maybe a ground-type move or something.

Yeah, I should be able to trade then...

Don't give it Hydro Pump. Stick with Surf.

...Anybody else?

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    LOL......I've got so many of those right now from breeding that you can have one without worrying about the EV berry.

Really thats great hopefully that means you can give me a male one. Ill catch you next time your online.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    Can I get a Torchic and data for celebi and Lugia please? As collateral I will have a shiny porygon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    What can I give you for those pokemon?

Forget it. I've been clear enough in this thread that your not knowing means that you didn't pay any attention to the rest of it, which is a major dealbreaker as far as I'm concerned.

411Break said:
    Can I get a Torchic and data for celebi and Lugia please? As collateral I will have a shiny porygon.

You already tried that. Here's the part you keep overlooking:

Me said:
    Your postcount has to be 20 or higher.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I know that I can't give some pokemon and their evolutions, but is there nothing you want in particular?

*headdesk*

Just leave. Please. Like I already said, if you can't tell by now, then you're a hopeless case...I mean, for pete's sake, it's even right there in the first post. It's even higher up on this page, if you actually looked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back