• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    How about now? It would really help me out a lot.

You mean besides the fact that the majority of those are either single-line posts or spam (that was a thread about the Harry Potter book, not the movie!)? No. You need to come up with TWO Pokemon for collateral, shiny Porygon won't work,...and you never answered me back when I asked about the Mew you were offering last time, which shows me you either felt guilty and didn't want to share its information (suggesting it was a hack) or didn't pay attention. I'm relatively sure it was the latter, but even if it wasn't, neither of those are things I'd want a person I'm going to do a tradeback with to have.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    I forgot to reply to that. Mew OT Burzes Met on Route 221 at lvl 30. I have no idea if that is real or not, but I have some others.
    Giratina met at lvl 70 at Turnback cave OT Jon
    Regirock met at lvl 40 OT Shadow
    Palkia met at lvl 47 at spear pillar. OT Jon
    Shaymin in Japanese OT CK met at flower paradise at lvl 30
    If any of those work lmk

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I forgot to reply to that. Mew OT Burzes Met on Route 221 at lvl 30. I have no idea if that is real or not, but I have some others.
    Giratina met at lvl 70 at Turnback cave OT Jon
    Regirock met at lvl 40 OT Shadow
    Palkia met at lvl 47 at spear pillar. OT Jon
    Shaymin in Japanese OT CK met at flower paradise at lvl 30
    If any of those work lmk

Nope, that is completely hacked. As for the others, no.

To be honest, now that I know that you tried to trade me a hacked Pokemon (and don't try to say that you didn't know...something like that is blatantly obvious...really, Route 221? Who wouldn't notice that one?), I really don't want to do any trades with you...

Anybody else?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Ill be waiting on WiFi for you

EDIT: I'm still on, have you tried to trade?

Last edited:

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Can I get Ekans, Sandshrew, Caterpie, Weedle, Nidoran F, and Growlithe?
    PM if you're able to this. It'll probably tomorrow though, don't have much time tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back