• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Well, I can see why you would want to, considering the popularity, but you weren't the first one to offer...You are the first one to offer that I would consider, though...I think.

Just go buy Emerald.

I should have figured other people offered as well. Not sure why I even thought that you would go for that idea.

And yea, I considered buying it, but soon enough, with stuff like Wild Arms 5, the Wii Bleach game, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl at the end of the year coming out, I'll be more interested in other games than Pokémon for a while. Maybe next year.

Sounds like your hesitated, there. xD

lol Not actually sure what you're implying, but it doesn't sound good. XD

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hiya Ichaste! Turns out I got home early from work (no traffic, yay!), so I can log on and pick up my Clamperl real quick, if you have the time.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hiya Alex ^_^.

Hm, I guess Ichaste's done for the night. That sucks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...I'm not even going to ask, Alex & Cyan.

Hiya Alex ^_^.

Hm, I guess Ichaste's done for the night. That sucks.

Yes, actually, I was. Sorry about that :nervous:...I'm back, now, and I'll go get your Clamperl.

rayman0616 said:
    Hi, I would like to trade you three bidoofs for charmander slowking and eevee if possible, thank you!

I'm sorry, but no, that would not be possible.

PkMn Trainer Jay said:
    Hi, Please may I get a Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil and a Slowpoke please.

Yeah, sure.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Oh, goody. I'm going to pick that Clamperl up as soon as I figure out whether I'm getting my power items tonight, is that okay by you?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oh, goody. I'm going to pick that Clamperl up as soon as I figure out whether I'm getting my power items tonight, is that okay by you?

I've been sitting online waiting since before you made that thread. You decide.

Ah, there you are, Cyan. I was wondering where you had gone...

Last edited:

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I've been sitting online waiting since before you made that thread. You decide.

Ah, there you are, Cyan. I was wondering where you had gone...

Oh, :/. Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm close to getting the power items though (I think), and if that doesn't happen in 5 minutes I'll get on just to do the trade with you.

EDIT: Ok, I'm getting my items and I'll be on directly after that to do the trade with you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oh, :/. Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm close to getting the power items though (I think), and if that doesn't happen in 5 minutes I'll get on just to do the trade with you.

EDIT: Ok, I'm getting my items and I'll be on directly after that to do the trade with you.

....I gathered that, since you specified that the person needed to bring a Bidoof with them...

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Thanks for waiting so long for me! I hope that Bidoof makes a nice addition to your collection ;)

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    No, it does not, unfortunatly.
    Not untill next weekend, it looks like.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I should be available for trading all day today, I'll pm you when your online. Also, can I have a Ekans and Togepi as well please.

Sorry to double post, but I can't seem to edit my last one.
    So I would like a Porygon and Snorunt instead of Ekans and Togepi please. I would still like the starters and slowpoke please.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    And post #1000...

Sorry to double post, but I can't seem to edit my last one.
    So I would like a Porygon and Snorunt instead of Ekans and Togepi please. I would still like the starters and slowpoke please.

Um...just the starters & Slowpoke, for now.

Cyan Goggles said:
    No, it does not, unfortunatly.
    Not untill next weekend, it looks like.

...Hmm, too bad...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back