• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    Hi, would it be possible for me to get all the starters form G1-G3?
    Thank you very much in advance.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    Wait..why?
    I thought you have *all* the Pokemon and would be willing to trade them for JUST a Bidoof.
    If I misunderstood, please correct me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    what will you trade a piplup for then?

To you, a legitimate shiny Celebi.

Brandonb90 said:
    Wait..why?
    I thought you have *all* the Pokemon and would be willing to trade them for JUST a Bidoof.
    If I misunderstood, please correct me.

That's correct. However, that doesn't mean that you can make ridiculous requests like that. Seriously, all nine starters??

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    To you, a legitimate shiny Celebi.

That's correct. However, that doesn't mean that you can make ridiculous requests like that. Seriously, all nine starters??
    Well I mean whatever ones you have currently or care to give away.
    I don't need ALL of them right now and I could probably get a few from other places but was just wondering if it would be a possibility. Which of those do you have though that you would be willing to trade at the moment?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Jay, I suggest you hurry up with those Bidoofs. I've been online for a while now, and I need to switch out to another game soon for someone else.

Since when does a shiny legit celebi equal the same as a mere bidoof!!! \I thought you could trade any pokemon for a mere bidoof!

Since when was "plz" a word?

Besides, a legal shiny Celebi is pretty much impossible to get. That was basically my way of saying "No, you aren't getting it."

Brandonb90 said:
    Well I mean whatever ones you have currently or care to give away.
    I don't need ALL of them right now and I could probably get a few from other places but was just wondering if it would be a possibility. Which of those do you have though that you would be willing to trade at the moment?

...No, no, no, it doesn't work that way. You can't walk in and say "Hey, I want all the starters!" and expect me to accept, or to know that you just want certain ones.

Besides, you can only trade up to six Pokemon at a time, anyway...

Last edited:

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
    I would really like a Celebi, if possible. Please PM me for the reply. I don't know what you want, so name a few that you would want in return?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    Man, you make me go through the effort of hitting 'shift' before I type a sentence.
    Damn you.
    Just kidding. If you're still open, I'd really like a Squirtle and a Bulbasaur.
    I'll probably be coming back for more, though. Ha ha.

Skelter

Sega Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    can i have an ice punch sneasel? (male) i'll trade a haban berry for one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back