• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yes, I know but I already have 1 bidoof anyway
    EDIT :- Can I just have any of the two I asked for. I have to go soon and don't have time to atch bidoof's, So we could complete the trade later on tomorrow or some other time. I'm waiting on Wi-Fi

AH, I see.

...Alright, then. I'll get on...and I'll bring xxFrozenFlower's Feebas with me just in case...

TamerBill said:
    I'd like to ask for a Snubble, please.

Okay.

PkMn Trainer Jay said:
    Right, I'm Really sorry, But I have to go, Flaming time difference. Tomorrow I promise we will trade

...Actually, I have somewhere I need to go tomorrow, so I might not be able to be here :(...

Alright, TamerBill, your turn. I'll get your Snubble now.

......One......where's two...?

Ah, there he is.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'll probably be asking for a few Pokemon, today. :) I don't know which ones I'll need just now because my boyfriend is using the DS. I know I'll want a Caterpie and Weedle, though!

...Okay, but...that joke's getting old fast. You're not fooling anyone, you know...

Years
    Alright, I'm really sorry, but I'm online now. ;___; -headdesk- I took a break from online, too much computer isn't really enjoyable for me xD;
    Alright, so whenever you want, I'll be on Wi-FI ^__^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Alright, I'm really sorry, but I'm online now. ;___; -headdesk- I took a break from online, too much computer isn't really enjoyable for me xD;
    Alright, so whenever you want, I'll be on Wi-FI ^__^;

...That's alright. Actually, you kind of remind me of somebody else on this forum...:paranoid:

I'm online now.

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    Originally posted by Ichaste Pekoni
    First Page:
    Legendaries are also available for exceptional trades (REALIZE NOW THAT THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THROWAWAY POKEMON)

star6phoenix9

Odorokubeki Boukensha
    Years
    (...star doesn't know what he's missing...)

I'm baaaack! What'd I miss?

Just kidding. :D

But I do know what Pokemon I would like to request now, if you aren't too busy: Caterpie (yes, I'm serious), Weedle (I'm still very serious), Sandshrew, Vulpix, Growlithe, and Magnemite.

I'm ready whenever you will be. Take your time, and thanks!

AND IF U CANT DO NE THOZ PLZ GIVE MY ARCUS MALE EV TRAND PLZ THX!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'm baaaack! What'd I miss?

Just kidding. :D

But I do know what Pokemon I would like to request now, if you aren't too busy: Caterpie (yes, I'm serious), Weedle (I'm still very serious), Sandshrew, Vulpix, Growlithe, and Magnemite.

I'm ready whenever you will be. Take your time, and thanks!

AND IF U CANT DO NE THOZ PLZ GIVE MY ARCUS MALE EV TRAND PLZ THX!!!

The Earth exploded. That's all.

Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, and okay. It will be within the hour.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back