• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Ball X's Sprite Recolour Zone!!

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
    This is where I will put up some Sprites that I have recoloured hope everyone likes em and if you want to improve on them be my guest.
    These are my Recolured Lucian and Yanmega sprites.

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
    Paint. Thanks Its my first time doing it really and I am not good with Shades so a professional person would say its a bad job. I really like the orange streak I put in Lucian's hair.

Years
    These are not done well at all.

That green thing's hair's outline was removed, and the orange wasn't added in very well. It looks thrown together and sloppy. Also, you shouldn't save as GIF when using paint, it makes that funny pattern and ruins the colors. I woluld comment more, but the GIF-ness makes it hard to tell what you've done.

For the Yanmega, you.. screwed up the shading, messed up the outlines on the wings, and made parts of him orange... why?

And what is up with this? You filled in parts of him with black. That's just.. I don't even know what to say to that other than "No."

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    These are not done well at all.

That green thing's hair's outline was removed, and the orange wasn't added in very well. It looks thrown together and sloppy. Also, you shouldn't save as GIF when using paint, it makes that funny pattern and ruins the colors. I woluld comment more, but the GIF-ness makes it hard to tell what you've done.

For the Yanmega, you.. screwed up the shading, messed up the outlines on the wings, and made parts of him orange... why?

And what is up with this? You filled in parts of him with black. That's just.. I don't even know what to say to that other than "No."

That's pretty much the truth right there. On a further note, your choice of palettes are really nasty, try looking at official sprites to get an idea on what the colours should look like.

You also need 4 sprites to open a showcase, so I;d hurry up and post another 2 if I were you.

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
    nah I just wanted to see what ppl thought if I did recolouring so now I know its not for me.
    EDIT: Any Mod can you please close this thread.

Last edited:
    Back