• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Sun Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

LH206674

Techguy927
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2017
    If anyone has a ton of extra time on their hands this Christmas and has a complete Alolan Dex, your help would be greatly appreciated! I would immediately trade the Pokemon back just so that it is recorded in the Dex as I am attempting to obtain the Shiny Charm.

LH206674

Techguy927
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2017
    As an addendum, I am 52% percent done to give the potential good Samaritan a heads up on the time it would take lol. And I have some such as Magmar that can't evolve without being traded, etc. as a heads up.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    ey dude if you need some help I can. I have completed the Dex and helpen out a few other guys. If you have discord I can add you to make it even more efficient.

If you are also interested in battling, you can even join our battle league.

Just find me on discord if you have it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back