• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um..Hi.

Shinbo

Furry Trainer.
    Years
    Hello, i'm Shinbo, also known as kiox in some other places..i'm a really big fox (the vulpine race, not the fox mcloud dude) fan..and i've played pokémon (i think the first was the Blue version) since i was a kid, so that means pokemon has been a part of my life.

This seems like a really nice place..so i'm joining. =^3

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC, have fun, read the rules and enjoy your stay, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    Hey Shinbo, welcome to PC.
    It's good to see more Foxes around here, a lot of Rabbits have been dominating the Boards lately xD
    hope to see you round.

Shinbo

Furry Trainer.
    Years
    Thank's for the warm welcome, everyone.

Dancing pichu!! x3 Thanks for the offer TP-BigWill you have a nice list, i'll pm 'ya when i'd need something 'kay..?

Yeah, i'm gonna read the rules now, i always forget, thanks for the notice.

Woah, rabbits..y'know..we foxes, eat rabbits (lol just kiddin').
    x3

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Welcome to PC Shinbo

What!? You're from Ensenada B.C!? Me too!!!

Wow, I never tought I would ever find someone from the same town as me O_O

It's incredible!

Ok, forget about that moment of surprise o_o

I'm Souless, and you can PM me if you have any questions or if you wanna be friends ^^

Enjoy your time here... and the most important, have fun ^^

Back