• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um...Hi?^^;

Grim Kitsune

gaurdian
Years
  • Hi, I'm..., Grim Kitsune and I'm..., Pretty shy so I don't exactly know what to say here..., I guess..., I'll just say this, I hope this place is friendlier than the other forum places I've gone to..., I don't like getting flamed...

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Don't worry. This is a friendlier forum. We don't flame eachother to death and act like pedos on this forum.

Welcome to the forum!

Grim Kitsune

gaurdian
    Years
  • Oh wait, um...Is there a one on one roleplay forum? You know where you can ask people for a one on one rp? I'm not that fond of forum rps, since they kinda die fast....^^:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Omg Kitsune in username = awesome. <3

Heya. Welcome to the forums. I'm not really known around here, but I've been here a while. XD; I hope we can become friends.

You can PM me if ya want to RP since I heart RPs.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Welcome Grim Kitsune

I'm sure that nobody will flame you, unless they are a complete idiot and you don't get many of them coming here ;)

As an answer to your question, in all honesty i'm not sure but I think that what be best to post in the Other Roleplay > RPG Lounge section. I'm sure most there won't bite. ^_^

asian_baybeex3

march32k8♥
    Years
  • welcome to the forum.
    i hope you have a fabulous
    time while your here.
    =]
    if you need some to talk to
    or a friend. im here for anyone.
    =D
    so yeahh. welcome.

Pirouette ♪