• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um...sup? Almost Me here.

Almost Me

WHEEEEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Hi. I just joined, and I'm a casual pokemon player. I've played games from every generation, but no spinoff games like mystery dungeon. My favourite type is probably either psychic or fighting, and when choosing starters I like to vary my choices, but it's usually Water, ever since I chose Totodile in Crystal.

My favourite generation is 3, followed by 5. My only problem with emerald is the lack of physical/special split within types. Crunch should be a physical move, dammit!

I'm currently dawdling around on Black, with an 8-badge pre-E4 save on Emerald. I started with Snivy on Black and Torchic on Emerald.

Back