• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Umbreon and Espeon?

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    My son and I are trading Pokemon games soon... ok they are both mine but hes been playing LG, and i've been playing Ruby. Anyways, my question is, how can you get Eevee to evolve into Umbreon or Espeon, since there is no night or daytime?

It was easy to control that in GSC, dunno how that'd work in LG or FR?

Years
    They don't evolve in LG or FR. You have to trade it to RSE for them to evolve since they have a built in clock.

For Espeon I believe it is from 12PM to 12AM for it to evolve and for Umbreon it is the other way around.

haxx27

Trainer
    Years
    fabio875 is correct. Your Eevee however needs to have a strong bond with you in the game. So if you get it groomed and what not constantly, feed it Carbos, Iron etc., and make sure it's not low HP alot. Make it level up during those times and it will evolve into one or the other.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Best way to get up Happiness is to get a Soothe Bell, then walk around for an hour or so, give it vitamins too... I remember giving Soothe Bell feeding it 20 vitamins (Iron and Zinc) then leveling it up a few times on Duskull (I was going for Baton Pass, and Umbreon.)

Anyways here's the best way to know if you'll get Espeon or Umbreon... Espeon is only in the PM hours (12PM to 11:59PM) and Umbreon in the AM.(12:00 AM to 11:59 AM)

Back