• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon: Feline or canine? Maybe a fox?

What is Umbreon?

• Total voters

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    .::t w i l i g h t::. said:
    How the heck is this >> anime? I can use smileys if I want. And I wouldn't call it stating an opinion, I would call it forcing an opinion...since you clearly put it in a "that's-how-it-is" way. Please stop coming back here, it's bringing us off topic.. just drop it. *shrugs*

Don't tell me what to do. I don't know why the heck you're acting like this. I didn't force any opinion. It's not like I said YOU MUST THINK UMBREON IS JUST AN UMBREON OR DIE!, I said that it's an Umbreon and that's it. You're reading too much into this. And no, I'm not going to drop this, I refuse to let peopel accuse me of acting like a jerk when it isn't true. So quit acting like I commited this horrible crime by stating my opinion ON A DISCUSSION FORUM.

You know what Umbreon is based off? An animal that Satoshi Tajii thought up and Ken Sugimori drew. He probably did say to base it off a cat-fox, but it is clear that Umbreon is not solidly based off any one animal.

LOOK I CAME BACK HERE, LOL

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hmm...seems like this is a touchy subject...I say Umbreon is a Fox/Wolf hybrid. I can't see any relation to a normal dog and a cat seems just plain rediculous to me (we already have Meowth and Growlithe for those parts, anyway)...but that's just what I see--I don't want to start up an argument.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'd say it's like a cat, but it's one of the most dog-looking of the eevees :3

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Since foxes are Canines and Umbreon is a evolution of Eevee (a Fox) , there is no doubt what kind of pokemon is Umbreon , he is a black fox :)

Back