• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

umbreon vs. jolteon: who's the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    No, you're all wrong. Espeon is by far the best ;D. But seriously, those 2 are my favorite eevee evolutions (besides espeon), so its a tough call. I like electricity, but umbreon looks cooler....

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Jolteon is awesome... but its not as strong by Umbreon by any means.
    So.... Umbreon>Jolteon.

x3

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    No, you're all wrong. Espeon is by far the best ;D. But seriously, those 2 are my favorite eevee evolutions (besides espeon), so its a tough call. I like electricity, but umbreon looks cooler....
    Espeon is actually one of the worst Eeveelutions. The only worse one is Flareon. All Eeveelutions are cool, though :3

Anyway... It's pretty hard to compare Umbreon and Jolteon, with one being a sweeper and the other one being a BPer/Annoyer/Staller/etc.

Umbreon is more useful and looks better, imo, so I'll have to say Umbreon.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well between Jolteon and Umbreon, I think Umbreon wins hands down. ;P I like the way Umbreon looks and I'm partial to Dark types. XD

~Kelsey

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    These are my two favorite Eevee evolutions but Umbreon is by far better. One of the few pure dark pokemon from the metal versions.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    Espeon is actually one of the worst Eeveelutions. The only worse one is Flareon. All Eeveelutions are cool, though :3

Anyway... It's pretty hard to compare Umbreon and Jolteon, with one being a sweeper and the other one being a BPer/Annoyer/Staller/etc.

Umbreon is more useful and looks better, imo, so I'll have to say Umbreon.

You compare every pokemon by stats/ power/ usefulness....

Sounds like the cliche rocket member if you ask me XD. But I like Espeon because mainly I like psychis

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Umbreon looks so much cooler than Jolteon, but you can't deny Jolteon's ability to sweep late-game, especially with a Petaya boost. And that Volt Absorb trait is pretty awesome too.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I say Jolteon looks cooler and that electric types rule over dark types any day. Jolteon has always been my favourite of Eevee's evolutions.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    ........I shall destroy ALL of you...CHARIZARD wins hands down shaddap...lol,just playing^_^!!!! umbrarion....I guess,dark is getting a little old for me,and electric poke'mon....meh,.....

chaotic_umbreon

umbreon is da best eeveelution
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    umbreon is better, tho umbreon and jolteon are my two favorite pokemon...... lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back