• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Umbreon's florest

Years
  • Yo minna!
    I'm Umbreon and I'm a amateur artist. I really like to draw Pokémon, Ocs, animals and stuff
    Feel free to critique my art :,D
    ------//--------///------//------
    Palette Challenge:
    09uD69r.png

Random doodle:
    E3U06IP.png

yes that's a charmeleon, not a charmander
    An Umbreon avatar:
    Xr5yjl6.png

Pokémon Special Yellow:
    2bG0az8.jpg

I'll post more tomorrow oh even today idk

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! I hope it's alright, but I spoilered your larger image because it was stretching the page. It's no worries! :)

Your art is very cute though. I recommend working on blank pieces of paper when you're just doodling, that way your art isn't confused with lines or any other text. Your pixel art, on the other hand, is actually very nice! Your first point commission turned out fantastic, honestly.

You've got a ways to go in terms of improving your technique. Remember to use guidelines and stick to the basics of art before you start bending the rules. For instance, none of your drawings have shading in them. Take the time, be mindful, and use a light and steady hand. You're well on your way to something truly special here. <3

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I really like the very personalized cutesie style you have going on, it really fits pokemon.

Your pixelart looks nice, although it get's a bit confusing what's happening behind the nose on the first one. They too have a typical style. The lines are a bit straight, but it really works out, and actually benefits them. Great work!

I really like the very personalized cutesie style you have going on, it really fits pokemon.

Your pixelart looks nice, although it get's a bit confusing what's happening behind the nose on the first one. They too have a typical style. The lines are a bit straight, but it really works out, and actually benefits them. Great work!

Years
  • I really like the very personalized cutesie style you have going on, it really fits pokemon.

I like that style too, is easy to follow and really fits pokémon.
    Yes, is it confuse, but I just followed the commission ref. (If you still don't know what was that in her nose, hope that helps: http://sta.sh/0lb51n0fhr0 , is like a mark on the nose)
    Thanks for the feedback! and I think you posted the same thing two times in a same post XD

@Fairy: No problem, thanks for the help here! Well, all the things I do on paper is only for a simple ref or doodles. Shading I don't do in doodles or refs, but I do in normal art! Thanks for the feedback :3

Back