• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Umm,I need help in gold

Mewgirl01

Psyhic Power
    Years
    Hi um I need help I have some quetions.1 How do you get mew,mewtwo,And celibi? I have a L46 evee and I heard it evoles at L50.And i really want a epseon.What do I do? I have to catch lugia how do I do that? and last of all How do I defeat ash?My team L64 Typlosion L64 Ho-oh L52 Gyrados L46 eevee L25 Togetic And any thing eles in my box.Ash's pokemonare like on L70-84.

Mewgirl01

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
    Years
    Hi, I have crystal version, sorry, I don't think I'd be much a help, but I want to compliment you. Your a very strong trainer in your gold version!

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    1) Mewtwo is found in Red\Blue\Yellow only. Celebi and mew you can only get with a Gameshark.

2) Eevee evolves via a happiness or evolution stone. To get Espeon, you have to get it's happiness level to it's max or close to it, and level it up during the day. If it's happy enough, it'll evolve in 1 level.

3) Lugia? It's in the Whirl Islands between Cinawood and Olivine. You may need quite a few capture balls to get it, though. And you need Whirlpool and possibily Waterfall.

4) Get your team's levels around 75-78 and you should have an easier time. Switch Out the Ho-Oh for a Ground or Fighting, and Gyarados for a different Water. I'd suggest getting a Machoke or Machamp and a Quagsire if you can. Also, get an electric or grass type.

Pikachu is taken care of my Quagsire if you get one.
    Snorlax is gone if you get a fighting type.
    Venusaur is out thanks to Typhlosion.
    I think he has an Espeon or a psychic type, but something besides a fighting type should take it down.
    Charizard is gone thanks to Quagsire.
    Blastoise will go down if you get a grass or electric.

Hope that helped. Remember, in high level battles, play to the type advantages.

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    1. Mew (through a glitch) and Mewtwo can be found in RBY and Celebi can be caught by a GS or AR like Yameneko549 said.
    2. I suggest you to give your Eevee haircuts and don't let it loose. Or just simply give it 3-4 haircuts and then use a rare candy but not at night, cause it'll evolve into Umbreon then.
    3. Lugia can be found in the Up-Right Whirl-island (the closest one to Olivine). You'll need Flash, Surf and Whirlpool. You might want to take a pokemon that can paralyze, burn, freeze, etc. and also a few (5-6) Ultra Balls.
    4. For Ash, get a Houndoom (Houndour can be found at the left of Celadon at night), that should take care of Espeon and maybe Venusaur also, though you can use your Typholosion against Venusaur... Against Snorlax, use a Rock/Steel/Fighting type. Blastoise will be though, don't use any grass types against it, since it knows Blizzard; use an electric pokemon instead like Ampharos or any pokemon that knows Thunder, can learn T-Punch, etc. For Charizard, Gyarados will be good, just level it up a bit more... And for Pikachu, I suggest the Fighting/Steel/Rock pokemon you should have against Snorlax. (I used Rhydon with Dynamic Punch, Earth Quake, Rock Slide, Iron Tail)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    for Red, the Typhlosion is all that you'll need. level 64 is actually slightly overleveled for that particular battle (WHAT?!?!?!?!) you heard what I said. I like going into that battle with level 60ish with the following moveset...

Flamethrower
    Earthquake
    Return
    Thunderpunch

The only tough part is Snorlax, but you just save and make sure you have Elixers and what have you on hand just in case. Also, HO-oh is incredibly powerful, use him to dump out the Snorlax, that's the biggest problem. Typhlosion can take care of the rest with complete ease.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    yea....red isnt that hard....when i fight them,i have my team of lvl 100 gengar,lvl100 pikachu,lvl 100 tyranitar,lvl80 articuno,lvl80 feraligatr,lvl 100 charizard XD

Mewgirl01

Psyhic Power
    Years

I got epseom and I beat ash with the pokemon I have,But I have a BIG quetion Where did Ash go ?after I beat him The credits came and boom He's gone what happpenss next? WRITE REALLY FAST BACK THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!

Mewgirl01

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Nah, he disappears until you beat the Elite Four again, not a very difficult proposition at this point, as you're already 15-20 levels above anything they can throw at you.

Mewgirl01

Psyhic Power
    Years
    Okay thanks so this proves he didn't get a heart attack.Lol If anyone has quetions about gold post them here.Mewgirl01

Back