• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ummmm... opinion please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    hi. i just started making signatures tonight and the one ive got as mine at the moment i just made. it took me 3 hours and the pokemon/evil dude were edited but not created by me. the rest was. can i please have peoples opinion on what is good/ bad about it(but only constructive criticism please) .

preferably i would like 2 good and 2 bad points please. but if you cant do that its fine.

from, dylanj70 (aspiring photoshopper and battling freak)

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    If you want someone to rate your tag, post it here. If you want, you can make 3 more pieces and make a gallery, that way people can critique your work, and you can add more art to it whenever you want.

Years
    Thanks Speed, but really, just report it, not mini mod.

Anyway, since he went and posted over there for crits, locking this up. Check the rules of the section if you're not sure where to post or ask something.

~LeafBlade Lock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back