• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    Yeah, not fake, wtv. xD
    But it may change a bit, 'cause if you look at CoroCoro's Futachimaru, it's different than the leaked one, it's much better. It is in a different pose and the colour-scheme is different and much better too. I didn't like it when it came out in that leak, because I was hoping for him to be white, but when I saw it at CoroCoro, I just surrendered to it, because it looked awesome. The same goes to Pokabu's first evo (whose name I forgot)... It was the second I hated the most, right after Mijumaru's ugly final evo, but when I saw it at CoroCoro, something felt different. What I'm aiming at, is that it may not be exactly like that... If it turns out to be in a different pose and if the colours favour him better, it may turn out to be good too! Also, there are some imperfections, like those mentioned in the "they're fake argument". Hoping to like all the final stages, like I did the middle ones, although I already like Tsutaja's and I don't really mind Pokabu's.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    More from Pokéxperto's Twitter account:

580: Blue Swan Pokémon. Swana Pre Evo. Basically a breed of swan, in blue color. Water / Flying Type.

581: Swana.

583: Ice Cream Pokémon. Pure Ice Type. Fanart here.

584: Double Ice Cream Pokémon (one cone, two balls). Also Ice Type.

585: Shikijika.

586: Mebukijika.

587: Emonga.

588: New Bug Pokémon. Pure Bug Type. Fanart here.

589: Knight Bug Pokémon. A knight with an armor, spears and helmet. Main body is based on previous bug. Bug / Steel Type.

590: Tamagetake.

591: Tamagetake Evo. A Mushroom Pokémon with a pink PokéBall design, and two smaller Poké Ball as hands. Grass/Poison Type.

He also added the famous "Who's that Pokémon?" tweet.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Yeah, not fake, wtv. xD
    But it may change a bit, 'cause if you look at CoroCoro's Futachimaru, it's different than the leaked one, it's much better. It is in a different pose and the colour-scheme is different and much better too. I didn't like it when it came out in that leak, because I was hoping for him to be white, but when I saw it at CoroCoro, I just surrendered to it, because it looked awesome. The same goes to Pokabu's first evo (whose name I forgot)... It was the second I hated the most, right after Mijumaru's ugly final evo, but when I saw it at CoroCoro, something felt different. What I'm aiming at, is that it may not be exactly like that... If it turns out to be in a different pose and if the colours favour him better, it may turn out to be good too! Also, there are some imperfections, like those mentioned in the "they're fake argument". Hoping to like all the final stages, like I did the middle ones, although I already like Tsutaja's and I don't really mind Pokabu's.

It actually has the same color scheme, light blue body, Dark blue casing, two shells, and black glove and sock like arms and feet as well as black ears.

The Leaked ones were basically flat colors as there was very little shading, while the one release had more shading and highlighting done to it. Yes the poses are different, but the actual released one's pose is different from the Beta Art, a fact that a lot of people were using to compare the "fake" miju2 to the beta art to say it was fake.

Like I had already said Poku2 still has the same body shape. That was what the GIF made to prove it was fake was targeting saying it was a copied Lickylicky. Well the GIF was wrong about Poku2 being fake, the color scheme for Miju2 was fake as well, so any of the flaws he pointed out or any of the flaws people are using that he said were there have no credit because they are false.

The ones we recieved could have been colored Beta Art, so far three of the beta art items have changed since the Beta Art was released. (Miju2, TR's Meowth, that Don guy) Only of the finals I don't want to see is Tsuta3. I just hate that entire line cause it looks horrible.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I can't believe people are still doubting the starter evolutions... just embrace them already... you've gotta pick one.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I can't believe people are still doubting the starter evolutions... just embrace them already... you've gotta pick one.

I'm not doubting. I defended them when people started saying they were fake. I love Mijumaru's line and I'm ok with Pokabu's line, just don't like Tsutaja's line. Never liked Tsutaja since it was released XD

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm not doubting. I defended them when people started saying they were fake. I love Mijumaru's line and I'm ok with Pokabu's line, just don't like Tsutaja's line. Never liked Tsutaja since it was released XD

I know... I just think it's stupid that even after CoroCoro released the exact same starter evo designs as that leaked artwork, people are still trying to prove the final evolutions fake... I love them all... until Pokabu's final evolution.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    It actually has the same color scheme, light blue body, Dark blue casing, two shells, and black glove and sock like arms and feet as well as black ears.

The Leaked ones were basically flat colors as there was very little shading, while the one release had more shading and highlighting done to it. Yes the poses are different, but the actual released one's pose is different from the Beta Art, a fact that a lot of people were using to compare the "fake" miju2 to the beta art to say it was fake.

Like I had already said Poku2 still has the same body shape. That was what the GIF made to prove it was fake was targeting saying it was a copied Lickylicky. Well the GIF was wrong about Poku2 being fake, the color scheme for Miju2 was fake as well, so any of the flaws he pointed out or any of the flaws people are using that he said were there have no credit because they are false.

The ones we recieved could have been colored Beta Art, so far three of the beta art items have changed since the Beta Art was released. (Miju2, TR's Meowth, that Don guy) Only of the finals I don't want to see is Tsuta3. I just hate that entire line cause it looks horrible.

It's a different tone of light blue. Also, the tail, feet and "gloves" are black in CoroCoro's image, and they were navy blue on the leak. And the sading completely changes my view on them, they look a lot better, and the pose is different from the beta artwork and from the leak, making it a lot cooler. I only referred Futachimaru to be in a different pose, not Pokabu's evo. That one I just liked it because of the shading and etc, and also because it kind of grew on me. I was just saying that Mijumaru's third stage could also be in a different pose (not that it will, it can be!), and with the shading and better colors, it can be cooler.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    More from Pokéxperto's Twitter account:

580: Blue Swan Pokémon. Swana Pre Evo. Basically a breed of swan, in blue color. Water / Flying Type.

581: Swana.

583: Ice Cream Pokémon. Pure Ice Type. Fanart here.

584: Double Ice Cream Pokémon (one cone, two balls). Also Ice Type.

585: Shikijika.

586: Mebukijika.

587: Emonga.

588: New Bug Pokémon. Pure Bug Type. Fanart here.

589: Knight Bug Pokémon. A knight with an armor, spears and helmet. Main body is based on previous bug. Bug / Steel Type.

590: Tamagetake.

591: Tamagetake Evo. A Mushroom Pokémon with a pink PokéBall design, and two smaller Poké Ball as hands. Grass/Poison Type.

He also added the famous "Who's that Pokémon?" tweet.
    Spoiler:

That spoiler looks like it could be the squid/Octopus pokemon we saw in the Musical...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It's a different tone of light blue. Also, the tail, feet and "gloves" are black in CoroCoro's image, and they were navy blue on the leak. And the sading completely changes my view on them, they look a lot better, and the pose is different from the beta artwork and from the leak, making it a lot cooler. I only referred Futachimaru to be in a different pose, not Pokabu's evo. That one I just liked it because of the shading and etc, and also because it kind of grew on me. I was just saying that Mijumaru's third stage could also be in a different pose (not that it will, it can be!), and with the shading and better colors, it can be cooler.

I think the photo quality may be causing some difference in some of the colors...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    There are better ways to personify pollution in Pokemon other than Garbage Bags... I hate that Pokemon without even seeing it. It's an abomination to the Poison-Type.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    that Denchura prevo is amazing
    i like this fluff-muffin
    Spoiler:

ohmygosh i love this tadpole thingy
    Spoiler:

i don't care if it's a poliwag rip, it's amazing
    oh and i'm only posting here cuz' i don't know if they're confirmed (out of the loop)
    oh PS has anyone seen this?
    Spoiler:

if these are real someone should make a thread for discussion

Back