• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncut Naruto

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    I recently purchased an uncut Naruto Box Set 4. I haven't watched all of it, and still wonder, what do they mean by 'uncut'? I haven't really noticed any extra footage. So what is it?

~Kitti

*hearts* Sephiroth
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Well, being the nerd I am, I've gotten all of the boxsets so far, so I'll explain it the best I can.

First off, if you watch Toonami, you'll see they edit out most of the blood. Take Iruka's bloody-nose when Naruto used his Sexy Jutsu. There was no blood on the edited one while on the uncut episode his nose shot forth a waterfall-like torrent.

Next, foul language gets added in. So far with the earlier boxsets Sasuke was the main one, saying "D*mn or D*amnit".

~Kitti

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Hopefully you'll get to see Tsunade's... ;3

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years
    First of all the foul language does not get added in. The original script is filled with many more cuss words than the few the english happens to utter. They just happen to be in Japanese so of course they go unoticed. Uncut means the complete Japanese episode without the annoying english dubs and edited-out blood. Much better in other words.

Zet

Years
    First of all the foul language does not get added in. The original script is filled with many more cuss words than the few the english happens to utter. They just happen to be in Japanese so of course they go unoticed. Uncut means the complete Japanese episode without the annoying english dubs and edited-out blood. Much better in other words.
    learn your uncutness, it can be what you said and it can be the japanese episode with the english or what ever language dub you have it in

Back