• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Undefined Superclass

ObscneneSoul

Chaoxufurwa
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    I'm not sure what I did wrong here. I did my best to add some scripts to make some Generation 6 and 7 mechanics work, namely the Display Heal Balls and pretty much all of (sorry, I forgot the name. Maybe it was Raiden?)'s Sun and Moon scripts. For some reason or another, I get the following error whenever I boot up my game, which causes it to crash.

Script: Pokemon_ShadowPokemon line 723 type Error Occurred
    Undefined Superclass PokeBattle_Move_0EF

Does someone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• Undefined Superclass
      2018-08-24.png
      9.3 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I assume you're missing the lines of code starting with "class PokeBattle_Move_0EF < PokeBattle_Move" from the PokeBattle_MoveEffects section of the scripts.

You've probably replaced your move effects with new ones, and if so, your options are to work out how to reintroduce any moves that are needed for shadow Pokémon, or delete the whole Pokemon_ShadowPokemon script (I think you can do this—but I've never tried).

Back