• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] Undefined value in PBItems

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    Sometimes when i edit, it's appear this error:

Exception: RuntimeError
    File PBS/pokemon.txt, section 810, key WildItemUncommon
    SNOWBALL

Compiler:418:in `checkEnumField'
    Compiler:403:in `csvEnumField!'
    Compiler:1709:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
    Compiler:1698:in `each'
    Compiler:1698:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
    Compiler:1695:in `loop'
    Compiler:1775:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
    Compiler:1680:in `each'
    Compiler:1680:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
    Compiler:1679:in `each'

In theory, i have the item value in PBItem, and there is no SNOWBALL value in pokemon.txt:

594,MARANGABERRY,Maranga Berry,Maranga Berries,5,20,"If held by a Pokémon, this Berry will increase the Pokémon's Special Defense stat when hit by a special attack",0,0,5,
    595,SNOWBAL,Snowball,Snowballs,1,200,An item to be held by a Pokémon. It boosts Attack if hit with a Ice-type attack. It can only be used once.,0,0,0
    596,REVERSECANDY,Reverse Candy,Reverse Candies,2,4800,A candy that is packed with a lack of energy. It lowers the level of a single Pokémon by one.,1,0,0,

Even when i delete everything (including the rows in scripts) the error still appear. I use v17 of essentials.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • erm... your "SNOWBALL" only has one "L"
    595,SNOWBAL,Snowball,Snowballs,1,200,An item to be held by a Pokémon. It boosts Attack if hit with a Ice-type attack. It can only be used once.,0,0,0

I think I have given up in society... (please don't take this seriously)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    Solved, I can't find it with ctrl + f. Thx and sorry for the mistake.

Back