• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UNDERGROUND (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I actually think this fits better in OR, as it plays with the TWEWY aspect more than the Pokemon one.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

As a present, I'll get my post up today (or early tomorrow).

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THOSE

May I join if this thread is still going on?
    also why is this in other Roleplay

Sure. SUs stop when the first day is almost over.

I sent a message to Loki ages ago when I was planning this and he said Other Roleplay since Pokémon Roleplay is for Pokémon only.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Name: Phantom Chrono
    Apperance: Phantom wore a black robe with a hood on it. He has skull like face and body with no shadow.He Carries a sytch attached to a chain which uses to slice his oppoents. His real appearance is young boy with bright green hair and amber eyes. On his left hand, Phantom has a tatoo of a heart cracked in two. This enables him to transform in to "Dark Eclipse" mode. His right eye has no pupil and is compelty white. He is about 4"ft with white skin.

Dark Eclipse: With the power of Darkrai, Phantom can charge in to a Darkrie like armor. It looks like Darkrai, compelt with a Darkrie hlem. The sycth change into a nightmare sword. The sword is actually the spirit of Darkai.

Personality: Phantom is often distant from other the others. He often avoids fights and only fights if he has to. He does this because He doesn't want hurt anybody. He often acts very cold to strangers and doesn't like to interact with people .However once you get to know him, He could be one of your friends and will willing to fight for you.

History: Phantom was originally known as Leon Altair. Leon was very popluar and A+ student. He came from a rich famliy and his parents were owners of a huge shoping chain. He often played with his three pokemon,Garchomp, Lucario, and Espeon. One day however, He went hiking in some old ruin s and sees a strange ripple in the air and passes out. Leon then has dream from a dark shawdow which turned to be Darkrai. Darkrai told him that if he doesn't enter the game, the world he came would be destoryed. Now Leon, under the name Phantom Chrono entered a new reality and the game to save his world.

Entry Fee: His soul and body were the fees to enter the game upon doing this, Phantom was given a skull body and a robe to hide apperance. Without his real apperance, No one would regonize Phantom.

Spirit Pin: Darkrai

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    ... Uh.

Your SU is much MUCH too short. It barely goes into detail and it's very unlclear. The appearance is not in much detail and a over the top. His personality needs to explain more and his history needs to go into more depth. And his death and the fact that Darkrai would destroy the world is not something I'd allow. And you don't explain WHY his entry fee is what it is.

Sorry, but this is denied.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Ohh! I'd like to make a reserve for this. If its all right, I'd like to have Manaphy as my spirit please. I'll have the sign up soon. Homework. D:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Yay! I finished!

Name: Zephaniah Xylon
    Appearance:
    It was the dead of winter when Zeph died, so he was wearing thick winter clothing. First off is what's on his head. He had this thick, black ski mask. He also has big thick ski goggles, with orange lenses. Around his neck is also a scarf that looks like a Crystal Onix. The ski mask also has Crystal Onix's on the sides. The coat he wears doesn't look like the best thing to wear in the dead of winter, but it is a lot warmer than it looks. The inside is covered in Piloswine fur. The coat is also decorated with pictures of Swinub, Piloswine, and Mamoswine. His hands are covered in a pair of thick, orange gloves with Shiny Gardivaour on the backs. His pants are snow pants, as well as bright red. They don't have any pictures of pokemon on them like the rest of his clothing. He has big, thick, and dark blue snow boots as his foot wear with no pictures of pokemon also. He was about six feet tall, and if you were to see his face or hands, they would be a pale blue color.

In his spirit form, all the thick clothing seems like it disappears, and is replaced by totally orange body with no details' at all, except for his eyes. They are yellow and always look like they are glaring. He also has this blue glow around his body, and coming out of his back are the blue lighting bolt things that come out of Rotom's sides. They are also really big.

Personality:
    As of the start of this his personality has sort of changed from when he was alive. He still constantly tries to get attention, but that is nowhere near as successful as it uses to be. When he was alive he uses to get mad if people didn't notice him as he thought they should. Now since almost nobody notices him at all, he either get enraged to the point of wanting to kill someone, or drops into a pit of depression so deep that it could take him days to recover. When he's by himself and not trying to get noticed, he is a very calm and carefree person. When he's by himself he tries to sleep when ever he get the chance, and always slacks off even when he's around others. The only thing he doesn't slack off in is getting noticed. He's also very protective of people he care's about. If anyone who he thinks of as a friend is threatened, he gets very mad and does what ever he can to protect them.

History:
    First and foremost is how Zeph died. About twenty-four hours before his death, Zeph informed the local news station that he was going to stay out in the open in the middle of a blizzard for forty-eight hours. About thirty hours of not moving some of the TV people decided to try to get him to stop. When they touched him he was ice cold, and dead. That was how he died. Frozen to death. His whole life was spent doing what ever he thought would get him noticed. Or at least the last eight years of it anyway. He can't really remember the first ten years, just bits and pieces that he doesn't really understand. As far as he can tell of his life for the first ten, he was a nobody that not even other nobodies would notice. The only thing he remembers with any certainty is a wish he made on his tenth birthday. That wish was that he would forever be noticed and remembered. And that wish is what he based his life on. For the next three years the only way he could think of getting noticed was getting into trouble. While he never hurt anyone on perpous, he did things like get into fights, break expensive stuff and even set things on fire, and admit to all of it.

One time though while he was in juvie at the age of thirteen, he was visited by someone who changed his life. It was the dead of night, and Zeph was fast asleep. That is until he got woke up by someone banging on the bars of his cell. When he woke up he was kind of upset that someone tried to keep him form sleeping. When he looked toward his cell door, all he could see was a shadowy figure. It was dark too so that helped to conceal her. He knew it was a girl, because no guy he had ever met such a figure or hair down to their butt. That night she said several things that made Zeph think about his life so far and what his life might be later on if he continued on as he was. So after he got out, he made another promise to himself that morning. To never to another evil thing again.
    He still did what ever he could the get noticed, he just stop doing stuff that would get him in trouble, and started doing good things. And since he was trying to get noticed by everyone, he would even do stuff like charity and helping old ladies across the street. He never actually went on a pokemon journey, but as I said earlier, he had his life saved by a Snorlax, and Vulpix started following him around.

One time Zeph encountered a man who was getting threatened by a group of about three or four Team Rocket grunts. Zeph immediately jumped in to save the man but of coarse the Rockets had pokemon and he didn't. So at first it didn't go well. About half way through the fight (Zeph was getting his butt kicked), the man, who was really a scientist working on the Porygon project, figured out what the Rockets wanted, and it was in his pocket. He gave it to Zeph to fight the Rockets. It was a Poke' ball with a Porygon in it. With Porygon, Zeph was easily able to defeat the Rocket grunts. As a reward, the Scientist gave Zeph the Porygon as well as the two programs needed to evolve it.

He never really found out why Vulpix started following him, but she never left his side. And that one person who visited him in juvie, he never actually saw her again. That night was actually the night Vulpix started following him. She was just laying down out side the building he was in, and when he left, she followed him.

Entry Fee:
    His ability to stand out. For Zeph's entire life he had been afraid of beening like everyone else. He had it stuck in his mind that if anyone didn't notice him once, his life would be over. Now unless you concentrate real hard on him, you might never really notice him. Even if he is talking directly to you. Your eyes kind of just slide over him, and his voice just seems like background noise.

Spirit: Rotom
    Partner Pins:
    Vulpix (he doesn't know excatly how it happened, but Vulpix became the one thing he would proctect with his life)
    Snorlax (Snorlax acctualy saved his life once, so you can guess how important he is)
    Porygon Z (the only pokemon ever acctually caught. that makes him pretty speical in Zeph's eyes. It was given to him by a scientest who's life he saved. it was also the only pokemon he ever got or caught)
    quick note: the above two pokemon were wild. He never acctually caught any of them. Even though Vulpix took to travaling with him, he never acctually caught her.
    RP Sample: Here is a link to an RP I was in a while back. Unfortunately you kind of have to look for it.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My post might take a couple of days to come. Whoever thought of vacation homework needs to go die.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    :c i just have to revise for my physics exam yuck

Uh, no, the Partner Pokémon appear and come to help. A bit like Rhyme's pin. But only one or maybe two at a time.

Years
    I've been out of RP for a while, but this looks pretty fun. If it's too late to join, just disregard this post. Sorry if the description isn't very long, but I'm not to good at descriptions.

Name: Nickolas Xanzers
    Appearance: He is about 5 feet tall and has slick, black hair. He doesn't usually brush it, so it isn't very neat. He has worn black clothes and sunglasses ever since his parents died, and rarely wears anything else. His eyes are completely black, and seem to suck in the light. He has pale skin even though he spends most of his time outside.

When in his legendary form, his skin turns a dark red with splotches of silver all over his body. He has Heatran's skull on his head, but his own head is still under it (You can see the bottom part of his mouth, but the skull is mounted to the top of his head). His eyes turn a burning red. He gets a bright red t-shirt with a silver flame on the back, and gray jeans. He also has chain bracelets around his neck and wrists.
    Personality: Before his parent's death, he was an extremely cheerful and outgoing. After his parents died, he became impassive and emotionless to everything around him. When he died, he became extremely reckless and hotheaded.
    History: Nickolas lived in Floroma City, and had a very carefree life. At the age of 11, his parents died. He was sent to live at his uncles house. His uncle got drunk often and sometimes beat Nickolas. Because of this, Nickolas became almost completely emotionless. He also took long walks away from home, staying away as long as he could before he had to come back to his uncle, who would beat him if he was out too late. He eventually died by his uncles hand.
    Entry Fee: He gave up being emotionless, and got a flaring temper and stubbornness instead. He now makes rash decisions and charges into battle without a second thought.
    Spirit: Heatran
    Partner Pins: Cyindaquil, Larvitar, Bulbasaur
    RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ayah, um. Your everything is much too short. Your RP sample isn't that great, you know the 'new speaker, new line' rule? Your entry fee isn't ... that great. It doesn't go into detail that much. And your history doesn't go into depth either. And neither the personality. Everything is much too short. Sorry, but unless you are willing to put in the effort, denied.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    I found this role-play by googling something, and it impressed me so much that I made an account here. : 3 Whenever I get a chance I'm going to fill in an app. for Manaphy.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    I should have enough free time to do it after finishing my homework tonight. : 3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sweet. I'll let you know I'm a hard marker so do your best and everything should be alright.

Do you guys think it's a bad thing I'm declining so many people? :c

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    I'll do my best. : 3

I don't think it's bad to decline people you don't think are up to the standards.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I don't think it's a bad thing~ If they don't fit your standards, then go ahead and decline them. Now, if you were REALLY desparate for some RPers, than I'd cut them some slack at least XD That's just my opinion.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I'm not REALLY desperate. If I wanted, I'm sure i could find some friends that were interested. I've just seen so many RPs been ruined by bad grammar. :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back