• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UNDERGROUND (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    I've finished my profile, but I need to have 15 posts here before I can post it. I pasted my sample, so it's holding me to the url rule. : /

Edit: Added it in.

Name: Kail Collin Grey
    Appearance:
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Kail is someone who's nature leeks outwards into his appearance, making it so one could look at him and get a general grasp of his disposition. Everything about the shape of his face and the tilt of his expressions make him look soft, the kind of person who you'd be able to make fun of without consequences. Though this is true to a point, the very rare expressions of anger he has are sharp enough to deter most people from repeating the behavior twice.

His eyes are a honey-hued brown, framed with thick lashes. They're very similar in color to his hair, though the latter is a bit darker dark. His hair is also rather long for a guy, with it reaching his chin in front and getting gradually longer as it goes back. It's doubtlessly Kail's biggest vanity, being the one thing about his appearance he puts daily effort into. Because of his careful care the strands are never dried out, greasy, or split. His teachers and parents used to express their wish that Kail put as much effort into his homework as he does to his hair.

His skin leans very slightly to the fairer side instead of the darker one. Even if he has frequent access to the sun (during accidental outdoor naps and such) it result in painful burns rather than tanning. The one time he managed to actually get a tan, he looked rather dreadful with it. It was simply too close to the brown of his hair color.

Standing slightly taller than average for a boy, his build is would be considered lanky. This willowy look causes him to look more fit for dance or gymnastics than adventuring.

His appearance changes dramatically whenever he uses the manaphy pin. In fact, his entire structure changes to something a bit swishy and blue. Everything, his hair, skin, and eyes, turn blue and slightly see-through. A large red stone appears on his chest, proportionately where his heart is. Two strange, tentacle-like things sprout from the top of his skull, and he can use these like an extra set of limbs.
    [/FONT]

Personality: [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Mellow would be the best word to describe Kail. He's more than willing to let the world zoom by while he's lazily drifting through life. His laid back nature borders on the edge of laziness quite often, not exactly a good trait for a trainer to have. Certainly, he could become serious if he wanted to, but where's the fun in that? There are plenty of other people more than willing to walk the rigid line, and if things are being taken care of by others, why should he do the same? That's his logic at least. Trying to persuade him otherwise is rather pointless, as he's so relaxed that most insults fly right over his head. I believe the term 'useless' has been used by most when describing him to others. Well, that is, they generally use it until they see him actually work…

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]On the rare occasions when he's really needed instead of wanted, he seems to flick on a switch labeled 'intense'. Nothing can sway his attention in this mood, and he'll take on all of his duties diligently. Though not really stoic to a high degree, when he's like that, his face muscles don't see much use. He becomes your average stick in the mud until the need for him wears off, then he reverts easily to his good natured self.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Kail himself would like to be called a 'free thinker', but it's been quoted by others as 'day dreamer.' He has a bad habit of staring off into space for long periods of time, often starting in the middle of a conversation. It tends to be a bit infuriating to the speaker, but he never really means it to make a point. He simply zones out a lot, and has trouble paying attention to mundane things. When he was younger, he'd always get lost because of this, and end up randomly wondering far away before snapping out of it. As far as dispositions go, Kail is kind to nearly everyone, even while battling. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]All of this would make him seem like a doormat or pushover, and, to some extent, he is. However, he'll only accept a certain amount of of torment before firmly ending through physical or vocal means. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]

[/FONT]
    History: [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Born one winter day into an aristocratic upper class family, Kail Collin Grey was doomed to the life of the nova-rich. Sure, this really doesn't seem like a bad thing, but truthfully, he would have been much happier with a lower social class. Kail was under pressure to be successful since birth. Special classes were thrust upon him very early. When the other children were busy making macaroni art and finger painting, he was going through dance routines and music scales. Having to attend the 'forced smile' parties since the age of five, he learned the brittle polite manners expected of someone his status. His life was jam packed with private lessons, and his fingers were practically worn to the bone with violin practice. Kail never really enjoyed any of those classes, being much too laid back to remain motivated for long. Luckily for Kail, his parents soon had a second child to steal their attention away from him. They relaxed their tight grip over his life, allowing him to wheedle them into letting him start his own pokemon journey at the age of twelve.

Without a professor to give him his very first pokemon, Kail went alone for a while, trying and failing to capture a pokemon all by himself. Luckily for him, a traveler noticed his struggles and offered to trade him one of his weaker pokemon in exchange for him to help gather a few rare berries he needed for poffins. After scrounging non stop for said berries, Kail was rewarded with a young Riolu. So, finally partnered up with a pokemon, the young boy set off on an adventure.

As far as trainers went, Kail was generally a good one. Though his own laid-back lazy-ness posed as a hindrance for the pace of him challenging gyms and other trainers, Kail's six year journey was going remarkably well until an untimely accident. He was battling another trainer's Steelix with his own Lucario when a badly aimed rock-slide effectively ended Kails life. Being crushed under a ton of boulders was not a very pleasant way to die.

[/FONT]

Entry Fee: If you would have asked Kail what the most important thing in his life was before, he probably would have given you a goof-ball answer. However, deep down and to the core, Kail cared most about his memories and adventures with Lucario. After all, he was his first real friend and partner. The times he spent with him were the best moments of his life. So now, even though he retains most of his memories, there is a blank where Lucario should be.

Spirit: Manaphy
    Partner Pins: Lucario. Kail doesn't remember anything about him, so he's confused why Lucario is even on the team.

Raichu. A pokemon he raised from a Pichu.
    RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Awesomely done! Accepted. c:

I'll let you know that you can have 3 partner pins, so if you want another Pokémon on your team, go ahead.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    Coolness. : D

I'll look through lists of pokemon in the morning to see if I can find a suitable 3rd one for him. : 3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sweet. You can post whenever you like now.

I'm waiting for someone to hear my plea and come partner with me plz. c:

Years
    After reading some of the basic guidelines of this site, I think that I'll try again. I won't have an RP sample this time, because all my other works have come from a site that had slightly less rules and let you get away with more. If you want me to make an RP sample from scratch, just tell me. I'll have two Entry Fees, you can pick the best one, because I'm not sure if my preferred Entry Fee is to crazy. This will be the last time I'll submit something to this thread, and I'll try my best. Again, if this is too late, just ignore this post.

Name: Alexander "Alex" Lanners

Appearance: Alex is tall (5'9) and very scrawny, but manages to pass off as just another person in the crowd. He has thin eyebrows, which are naturally angled downwards, giving him the appearance of being constantly depressed. His brown hair is cut short, usually not very neat. His eyes are a deep green, and seem to draw you in. His skin is naturally soft, but appears to be rougher than it actually is.

Coming from Snowpoint City, he has a habit of wearing long clothing, even when he is in warmer climates. His favorite outfit is a plain white turtleneck (if you need to know what a turtleneck is, google it) and blue jeans. He almost always wears a coat whenever he goes outside, no matter the weather. The coat he wears most often is a dark green one with a pink Buneary sewn on the back (It was a joke from his parents, see history). When forced to wear short-sleeve clothing, he prefers to wear a red T-shirt with a pokeball on the front. He will still refuse to wear shorts, preferring to stick to his jeans.

Cresselia form appearance: Alex gets the golden Cresselia moon thingies on his head. His skin turns blue, with a single yellow stripe running down the middle of his body vertically. He gets a purple ribbon that travels from one shoulder to the other, suspended in a rigid shape. He gets another pair of ribbons that go from his shoulders to his waist, again suspended in a rigid shape. His eyes turn pink.

Pachirisu form appearance (possibly): A regular Pachirisu, not much special about him.

Pachirisu Cresselia form appearance (possibly): It's now my avatar. Sorry for the bad editing, I just did some basic stuff with paint. The yellow thing on his forehead is supposed to be the crescent moon.

Personality: Alex is a quiet person, and doesn't like to stand out. He is called a coward by many, but is actually quite brave when he needs to be. He is quite friendly when you get to know him, but prefers to stay in the corner till then. He loves pokemon, but has a great fear of Pachirisus, as he has had many bad experiences with them.

He is quite gentle, and cares for all living beings. He is modest, and would not describe himself as special. However, many others consider him the same way he considers himself because of his talent for messing things up. Alex takes his time to think about things, and many people think of him as dumb because of it. He is by no means a genius, but he is smart enough to get though school.

Although he is quite nice in general, he can be extremely emotional at times. His schoolmates often taunt him about this, but he really doesn't mind. He just accepts it as part of who he is. He figures that accepting things is just part of life. His parents are both very proud of how he turned out, but wish that he could be a little more daring.

History: Alex grew up in Snowpoint City, living a happy life. His parents were very caring, and went on many trips with him. They thought that it would be good for him to experience the world for himself, instead of just reading about it in school. Alex's personal history starts with his earliest memory at age 3; a Pachirisu shocking him on a trip to Valley Windworks. By the time he returned to Snowpoint City, he was scarred for life.

At age 5, he swore he encountered a pink Buneary. His parents laughed at him (in a good natured way), and then sew a pink Buneary onto his coat. After that, it became tradition to sew a pink Buneary onto every coat he got. He was occasionally scorned for this at school, but he didn't mind very much.

After Alex turned 8, his parents decided that it was time that he watch some real pokemon battles. They went to the Sinnoh pokemon tournament to watch some of the best trainers around battle. Alex was immersed in the fighting, both entranced and scared. Afterward, he asked, "Why do we fight with pokemon?" His parents explained that it was a sport, but he still didn't get why people used pokemon to battle. His parents, exasperated, finally just told him to stop asking, and that the answer would come to him on it's own.

When he was 12, his family took a trip to the Trophy Garden, where he caught an Eevee (his first pokemon). Later that year, it evolved into a Flareon. He decided that he would go on a pokemon journey, but his shyness to other trainers proved so disadvantagous that he gave up. Before he got home, he encountered a wild Pachirisu. They were after the food in his pack, but Alex didn't know that. He ran like the devil was after him, and in Alex's mind, the devil was indeed chasing him. The Pachirisu eventually shocked him with a strong electric charge so he would stop running, and then proceeded to steal all of Alex's food. When Alex woke up, he was in a hospital, in dire condition. He stayed there for 3 years.

When Alex was 17, he decided to take a vacation in Floroma Town. On his way there, he encountered a wild Pachirisu. When Flareon saw how scared his trainer had become of the Pachirisu, he tried to attack it. Alex was ancious to run away, but he didn't want to leave his Flareon there alone. He tried pulling it's ear, and it's natural reaction was to bite him. Alex fell to the ground in pain, but it was late at night and nobody heard his scream. He was found the next morning and brought to a hospital. His parents were alerted, and they came right away. He woke up the day after he was brought in, but was barely concious. The last thing he remembers from living is his parents crying and the sound of the doctors voice saying, "I'm sorry, but he's not going to make it."

Entry Fee 1(preferred): This one is a very tough thing for Alex to do. He turns into his worst nightmare: a Pachirisu (I told you it was a little crazy). The reason for this payment should be obvious: because of his deep rooted fear of Pachirisus. He retains the ability to speak in the human language.

Entry Fee 2: He loses the memory of all his travels. Not only does this effect him emotionally, he loses the all memory of every street, house, and landmark he has ever seen. For example, he cannot find his way from one end of Snowpoint City (his home town) to the other.

Spirit: Cresselia

Partner pins:
    Snover (the family's pokemon, died 1 year ago)
    Flareon (evolution of the first pokemon Alex caught)
    Sableye (met in a cave, did not actually catch but made friends with)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Wait...do you mean the sign up post? It's back on page two.

I do have some concerns with your spelling. And you never actually say how he died. The History is also a little ... unclear. If you fix these up, I'll rethink about it, ok?

Like your redo, grishnax. And the Pachirisu concept is interesting, that's okay to have too. Accepted!

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    I decided to make it another post so you didn't have to go looking for it again. So, how is it. :)

Name: Zephaniah Xylon
    Appearance:
    It was the dead of winter when Zeph died, so he was wearing thick winter clothing. First off is what's on his head. He had this thick, black ski mask. He also has big thick ski goggles, with orange lenses. Around his neck is also a scarf that looks like a Crystal Onix. The ski mask also has Crystal Onix's on the sides. The coat he wears doesn't look like the best thing to wear in the dead of winter, but it is a lot warmer than it looks. The inside is covered in Piloswine fur. The coat is also decorated with pictures of Swinub, Piloswine, and Mamoswine. His hands are covered in a pair of thick, orange gloves with Shiny Gardivaour on the backs. His pants are snow pants, as well as bright red. They don't have any pictures of pokemon on them like the rest of his clothing. He has big, thick, and dark blue snow boots as his foot wear with no pictures of pokemon also. He was about six feet tall, and if you were to see his face or hands, they would be a pale blue color.

In his spirit form, all the thick clothing seems like it disappears, and is replaced by totally orange body with no details' at all, except for his eyes. They are yellow and always look like they are glaring. He also has this blue glow around his body, and coming out of his back are the blue lighting bolt things that come out of Rotom's sides. They are also really big.

Personality:
    As of the start of this his personality has sort of changed from when he was alive. He still constantly tries to get attention, but that is nowhere near as successful as it uses to be. When he was alive he uses to get mad if people didn't notice him as he thought they should. Now since almost nobody notices him at all, he either get enraged to the point of wanting to kill someone, or drops into a pit of depression so deep that it could take him days to recover. When he's by himself and not trying to get noticed, he is a very calm and carefree person. When he's by himself he tries to sleep when ever he get the chance, and always slacks off even when he's around others. The only thing he doesn't slack off in is getting noticed. He's also very protective of people he care's about. If anyone who he thinks of as a friend is threatened, he gets very mad and does what ever he can to protect them.

History:
    First and foremost is how Zeph died. About twenty-four hours before his death, Zeph informed the local news station that he was going to stay out in the open in the middle of a blizzard for forty-eight hours. About thirty hours of not moving some of the TV people decided to try to get him to stop. When they touched him he was ice cold, and dead. That was how he died. Frozen to death. His whole life was spent doing what ever he thought would get him noticed. Or at least the last eight years of it anyway. He can't really remember the first ten years, just bits and pieces that he doesn't really understand. As far as he can tell of his life for the first ten, he was a nobody that not even other nobodies would notice. The only thing he remembers with any certainty is a wish he made on his tenth birthday. That wish was that he would forever be noticed and remembered. And that wish is what he based his life on. For the next three years the only way he could think of getting noticed was getting into trouble. While he never hurt anyone on perpous, he did things like get into fights, break expensive stuff and even set things on fire, and admit to all of it.

One time though while he was in juvie at the age of thirteen, he was visited by someone who changed his life. It was the dead of night, and Zeph was fast asleep. That is until he got woke up by someone banging on the bars of his cell. When he woke up he was kind of upset that someone tried to keep him form sleeping. When he looked toward his cell door, all he could see was a shadowy figure. It was dark too so that helped to conceal her. He knew it was a girl, because no guy he had ever met such a figure or hair down to their butt. That night she said several things that made Zeph think about his life so far and what his life might be later on if he continued on as he was. So after he got out, he made another promise to himself that morning. To never to another evil thing again.
    He still did what ever he could the get noticed, he just stop doing stuff that would get him in trouble, and started doing good things. And since he was trying to get noticed by everyone, he would even do stuff like charity and helping old ladies across the street. He never actually went on a pokemon journey, but as I said earlier, he had his life saved by a Snorlax, and Vulpix started following him around.

One time Zeph encountered a man who was getting threatened by a group of about three or four Team Rocket grunts. Zeph immediately jumped in to save the man but of coarse the Rockets had pokemon and he didn't. So at first it didn't go well. About half way through the fight (Zeph was getting his butt kicked), the man, who was really a scientist working on the Porygon project, figured out what the Rockets wanted, and it was in his pocket. He gave it to Zeph to fight the Rockets. It was a Poke' ball with a Porygon in it. With Porygon, Zeph was easily able to defeat the Rocket grunts. As a reward, the Scientist gave Zeph the Porygon as well as the two programs needed to evolve it.

He never really found out why Vulpix started following him, but she never left his side. And that one person who visited him in juvie, he never actually saw her again. That night was actually the night Vulpix started following him. She was just laying down out side the building he was in, and when he left, she followed him.

Entry Fee:
    His ability to stand out. For Zeph's entire life he had been afraid of beening like everyone else. He had it stuck in his mind that if anyone didn't notice him once, his life would be over. Now unless you concentrate real hard on him, you might never really notice him. Even if he is talking directly to you. Your eyes kind of just slide over him, and his voice just seems like background noise.

Spirit: Rotom
    Partner Pins:
    Vulpix (he doesn't know excatly how it happened, but Vulpix became the one thing he would proctect with his life)
    Snorlax (Snorlax acctualy saved his life once, so you can guess how important he is)
    Porygon Z (the only pokemon ever acctually caught. that makes him pretty speical in Zeph's eyes. It was given to him by a scientest who's life he saved. it was also the only pokemon he ever got or caught)
    quick note: the above two pokemon were wild. He never acctually caught any of them. Even though Vulpix took to travaling with him, he never acctually caught her.
    RP Sample: Here is a link to an RP I was in a while back. Unfortunately you kind of have to look for it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    Just jumping in to say I'll try to post when I'm able to get online at home tonight. Sorry for the delay. ><

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    @Callandor - I still have issues with spelling errors, but hopefully they will be cleared out during the RP. Accepted!

@Lucorinth - Sweet. Finally, this RP is moving!

@grishnax - When you're RPing, I notice you put small OOC brackets in it? Don't worry about questioning what you're doing, just go with the flow. XD

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Name: "Princess Dara" Satou
    Appearance: Dara, having been born of an innocent face, has the appearance of a child no older than 11. However, her body's physical development, however, contradicts her childish demeanor. She stand around 5'0", though she constantly claims she is much taller. When she wears her sleek black boats, she does gain an inch or two. To further her childishness, her skin is of an ivory tint. Having taken much care of it due to where she grew up, Dara developed few blemishes, but a few still appear here and there.

Her hair reaches past her waist and down to her upper thigh. It is a golden chestnut color, having her eyes match with it. She keeps it very clean and shiny, for Dara is all about appearance. In fact, many have described her as being quite vain, although she dare not admit to this.

For her attire, Dara wears a black bustier laced up with a ribbon on top of a white dress shirt. She keeps the under shirt very neat and tidy, since she despises wrinkles in her clothing. Underneath, she wears a plaid maroon mini skirt. This skirt is quite short, for it only reaches the beginning of her thigh. Underneath, she sports and pair of black thigh high stocking, which she refuses to live without. These stockings, in her opinion, give her a more adult appeal, despite her innocent demeanor. To complete her outfit, she wears her favorite black, belted "combat" boots. As she wants to appear taller, these boots, in her opinion, boost her height. She keeps the belts tightened, for they are a size too big. At times, she wears her head phones and carries around a guitar in which she plays melodies.

Image edit fail

Fail Legendary form

Personality: Dara's personality is basically summed up to as innocence. She has both the appearance and atmosphere to sum this up for. Her air headed, goofy actions always seem to cause her more problems than she needs. To add on, Dara had gained a talent for singing, a career many girls her age associated with air headedness. She eventually gained the nickname, "Princess Dara of Lyrica" Although she would rather shorten her nickname to merely Princess Dara, she does not mind having people call her by this name. In fact, her mind loves the idea of being a princess and having people cater to her on hand and foot. Dara is a child stuck in a 17 year old's body. She never really grew up mentally.

She is also a very passionate individual. Music and art seem to be her main areas of study. To her, music and expression is everything. Her talent for music started merely from picking up a pot and a pan and bagging on it with a spoon. This seems to be Dara's only educated aspect about her. Dara dislikes hearing others critic her work. In her opinion, it doesn't matter if something is "good" or "bad". As long as you enjoy it, it should not matter.

Although she may seem easy going and light hearted, she does hold her serious side. Whenever the moment calls for it, she quits her goofing off and pays respect where it is needed. Dara understands those around her, and keeps their feelings in mind whenever she does something. If someone asks of her for a special job, she is more than willing to accept it.

History: Dara was born into a family of middle class hotel owners. Although she never experienced the gifts of the rich life, she still was babied and raised like a child should be. Growing up, she enjoyed such pastimes and strolling around on the beach of Lilycove, the city of her birth. Dara loved collecting the various sea shells and making them into necklaces for herself and family. Digging her toes into the slimy sand and letting the water rush over her feet was always such a magical feeling. She could stare out at the ocean for hours, watching the boats unload their cargo, and from time to time, the passengers. Her, she got to meet coordinators as well as trainers, and got introduced to Pokemon at a young age.

A particular ship unloaded some unique passengers that caught her eyes. When she was around 5 years old, she got to witness and band play for the Master Contest in the city. The way the music flowed in harmony with the performers instantly stole her heart. The musicians happened to have a very unique Pokemon Dara had never seen. It was a lime green frog with a curly string of hair and a long, sticky tongue. Young Dara soon found out that this was a Politoed, and Dara instantly loved it. From that day, she decided to practice the guitar. Her mother chanced upon a cheap guitar, and got her lessons from a local in the area. These lessons proved to be an immense help as she grew older and understood more about music.

As she reached the age of 7 years, her family soon set off to sea for Hearthome City in Shinoh. Although Dara despised having to leave the embrace of the sea, she soon grew accustomed to her new living arrangements. Her father introduced her to poffin making, something unknown to her place of birth. This instantly won her heart over, and she soon grew up to making them. Dara, however, never did forgot her love for music.

When Dara became 10 years old, her parents decided to allow her to embark on the dream of becoming a Pokemon trainer. Grabbing her old guitar, Dara set off to catch her first Pokemon, although it didn't go so well as planned. The first day out, she ended up returning home to her mother, sobbing into her arms. Her parents debated on whether she should wait a few years until she could become a trainer. Once their decision was made, it would be 2 more years before Dara left home again.

This time, however, Dara actually made progress. Older and more mature, Dara set off for the second time. This time, however, Dara did not return home. Venturing her way to the Trophy Garden, Dara bribed the owner of the garden to give her an Eevee. This Eevee proved more of a trouble than intended. It was rough and wild, something she was not used to seeing in Pokemon. Dara did not have the experience to train it. Still, she tried her hardest to get the thing to listen to her. Spending about 3 months altogether, Dara managed to gain the respect of the Eevee. From then on, the two remained best friends.

Disdainfully, Dara never became a Pokemon master. Instead, she returned back home to Hearthome with Eevee in tow, and practiced with the contests. Her talent for music payed off this way, eventually leading her into a master rank coordinator. Her cute appearance and almost random tactics of course gave her the nickname "Princess Dara of the Confused Kingdom". When she was 16, however, Dara fell sick of a rare throat cancer. Hospitalized, Dara never got to sing again, due to the cancer muting her throat. Ultimately, this cancer suffocated her, leading to her death.

Entry Fee: Dara's entry fee was her lyrical voice and musical talent. Her singing talent she discovered within herself was what she cherished the most. To her, singing was the only way she could express herself without making a dumb remark. Now, her singing comes out as a scratchy, horrible sound. Her voice is sometimes rasp, almost to the point where she can no longer be understood.

Spirit: Since someone took Manaphy.. I guess Phione. =]

Partner Pins: Eevee, Politoed, and Lopunny

RP Sample: Here~

OCC: Hope it is okay!

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    School has been cooling down quite a bit lately, so my post should come tomorrow, but it might even arrive tonight.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    Vanilla Kitsune, I love your avi and sig! Link is so cool! x 3

I posted. It's on the short side for an opening post of mine, but I 'm not able to stay online for long today. ><

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    @BlackRockShooter - Like the game. Just agree really and a blue light flashes with those funny bubbles and then you're instantly moved to those opposite zones we're you're alone except for the Noise because well, we're being attacked by noise. If you're going to write a battle scene, make sure you use your pins! (they're in your pocket. c:)

@Vanilla Kitsune - Great! Love it, the picture is so cute. Just to let you know, I'd also like a Legendary Form description or picture and you can have one more partner Pokémon if you like.

@Everyone - Don't forget to team up!

Shoot I haven't done my own legenday description XD

Years
    Is it me, or are more people getting in trouble than there are rescuing others? Also, are there going to be those helper reaper guys in red coats? Because I might need one to get my pins (seeing as I don't have any articles of clothing). Also also, can I use pokemon attacks to hurt the noise? Am I asking to many questions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back