• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Underground question

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Do I need to be with people to play and do stuff with them in the Underground? Or can I do it just without being with them?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Wow, way to read Shiny Umbreon's post...

If you paid attention, you'll see that you can do everything alone except for capturing flags. For that, you need to have a couple friends and they need to have a secret base as well.

And yeah, you need company for the Spiritomb procedure as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Basically, you can do these things without a friend nearby.

• Obtain Spheres and Items by digging into walls.
    • Create your own secret base.
    • Lay traps that won't do anything to anybody except you.
    • Evade traps

But with a friend(s):
    • Capture Spritomb in-game (without hacking or trading).
    • Play "Capture the Flag!" in your Secret Bases.
    • Lay traps that your friend(s) can fall into.

There are a few things you can do with a friend, and a few things you can do without.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    with a friend, treasure digging can be easier and more frequent.
    capturing 50 flags adds a star on your trainer card
    talking to 30 people allows you to catch a spiritomb

but if all you need is treasure... you can have fun down there on your own.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    they pretty much answered ur question. I would recomend play w/ a friend cauz the capture the flag game is awsome and tis fun putting traps up by ur base so when ur freinds activate them they looke so shock and an alarm goes of in ur game. tis very fun

Years
    Y'know, I'm gonna correct you there because even the local communications use Wi-Fi as the radio standard... XD

But yeah, I know what you mean.

not sure i belive that is true.... Nintendo WiFi uses 802.11 for it's connection.... can connect from one side of the house to the other.

DS Communications has a range of 1-2 rooms... doesn't have the same range as if i were on nintendo WiFi.

Back