• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Underground

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    It would be a little better if they used nintendo wfc on it instead od wireless communications but people will say there is gonna alot of people i would say 20 people on one place i need to remove boulders badly and i want spirittomb

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I also wish they had that feature, what the heck is wrong with Nintendo, but its not like you can go into a time machine and ask for that. Good luck trying to get Spiritomb and getting 50 flags

:t354:TG

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
    What nintendo needs is WFC severs! Just connect to a server useing wfc. And the maxium in a server should be about what 150? And if it ever happens there should also there should be 2,000 servers :D

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    I also wish they had that feature, what the heck is wrong with Nintendo, but its not like you can go into a time machine and ask for that. Good luck trying to get Spiritomb and getting 50 flags

:t354:TG

Lol, I have both, but they are very tedious. It really helps when your friend's base is next door to yours though.

Pokemonshe

私はピンクを愛す
    Years
    I don't... really enjoy the "Underground". It's boring and time consuming. The only reason I would go to the "Underground" would be to get stones, fossils, and items. I haven't even collected 1 flag :(.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    I collected my first flag on the bus on the way home from school today.

I was so excited.

Back