• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UnHoLy's Signature Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnHoly

The Invincible
Years
  • the link dosen't work as 110mb.com just installed new servers when regestring is allowed i will sign up again and get the site reuploaded. I should be up somewhere between the 19th to the 21st

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • Nice banners, but you spelled signature wrong.
    lol really, i will ask a mod to change that.

UnHoLyShInIgAmI you'r really gifted man. Could you make me a Sasuke one?
    Thanks for the comment, i will do you a sasuke one but i now charge a small fee of $2 so i can keep my site up and get it better.
    And any particular type of pic of sasuke e.g with sharingan on or from the manga

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • Hello Unholy, I must saay your banners are fantastic! May I request a banner?

Size: 400 x 120
    Image: (Just the Miltank please, not the background)https://img67.imageshack.us/img67/6410/millywy1.png
    Text: Miltank. Then, underneath put, The cutest Pokemon ever!

Thanks very much!

3 things first the miltank is too small, second 400 x 120 is massive for a sig, 3 this sig will cost $2 or 2 of wateva curreny u are using -- dollers prefered

I will quickly run through where the money goes

1. Pay for domain name (soon)
    2. Coding for website
    3. Web Host fees
    4. Programs to make graphics
    5. Premium renders for better graphics
    6. New fonts (i have all the good free ones)
    7. The last like $0.10 goes to me and just gets saved when i need money for payment in an emergency

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Wait, Wait, Halt, Stop, HOLD IT.

Does that mean your CHARGING for signatures now? Just lettin you know, but no ones gonna pay you...You wanted a domain, now you have it, but you have to pay it yourself, cause no one is gonna pay 3 dollers for SQUARES OF COLOR. Sorry! Its the sad, sad truth...

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Pay?!?! I thought this was just a normal request shop. I know you're banners are outstandigng but I will not pay. Either I don't pay and you do it or my request can be cancelled.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • ok i wont charge but i cant garuntee the speed of them being done as i am back at skool now

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • i will do your request but the miltank pic is too small could u find a bigger one please

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • ok will do it suld be done soon as well as the sasuke one requested earlier.

XxStatxX will also be helping with requests soon as he sends me some samples for me to post

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • the sasuke sig is done

Se7EN sig finished

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back