• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uniqueness Perfectionized

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • W-whoa, that looks good. Better than the one which you started off with. Much better. (b")b

Blue = Ftw. xD;

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    It's very good and i would us it as my theme, although i prefer the Sugomori art of the pokemon.
    Also, some of text is quite hard to read, so a font change will be quite smart.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The blue really makes it less bright and I like it :D Can't wait to actually be able to try it out when it's done! Good job!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...yeah, reviving this from August.
    (I don't see the point in remaking this soooo)

Anyway, I've made a looot of changes since...um, this was last seen, and I'm mostly happy with the colours and all, so feedback! Supporters can see this atm, so yeah.

~ Click here to see ~

So, any issues you see that stand out (besides the ugly borders around standard postbits, but when Audy updates it next, that'll be fixed). And the other stuff is still coming like buttons and stuff but right now I just wanna fix up colours and everything. :)

(Zoomed out preview image)
    Spoiler:

Oh and I wanna see if I can get this all done so that it can be fully released by B/W's release date.

And I took out Ana's original images with this (but thank you Ana you're awesome), because the DW art seemed to work better.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    It looks fine for the most part. I don't really like how everything looks so faded though.

Try sharpening the colors a bit in the actual forum display area.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I was actually kind of skeptical (is that spelled with a k or a c?) of this at first but it's actually grown on me a lot. :)

Keep up the good work! :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay, icons added to post reply and new thread - as well as forum contains new posts and no posts, and the issue with standard postbits is fixed.
    now if only I could do the other buttons

@TF: Oh it's meant to be in all caps. XD I think it looks niiicer.

@Ethan/Mervyn: :)

@Darkly: But it's meant to be light! D;

@Vrai: ...I dunno how it's even spelt, but yay.

and yes, buttons are totally a big deal

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • ...yeah, reviving this from August.
    (I don't see the point in remaking this soooo)

Anyway, I've made a looot of changes since...um, this was last seen, and I'm mostly happy with the colours and all, so feedback! Supporters can see this atm, so yeah.

~ Click here to see ~

So, any issues you see that stand out (besides the ugly borders around standard postbits, but when Audy updates it next, that'll be fixed). And the other stuff is still coming like buttons and stuff but right now I just wanna fix up colours and everything. :)

(Zoomed out preview image)
    Spoiler:

Oh and I wanna see if I can get this all done so that it can be fully released by B/W's release date.

And I took out Ana's original images with this (but thank you Ana you're awesome), because the DW art seemed to work better.

It looks awesome! :D
    Only thing I dislike are the light colours... Maybe you could make this too in a blue- or greenish colour? Anyways, great job! And their DW art fits so good :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Spoiler:

Going to update the style later to look like that on PC, but yeah.~

edit: Style's now updated on PC so screenshot isn't as needed anymore. XD

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I honestly like everything EXCEPT the light colored text. I find that even now, it blends into the background too much.

Back