• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Unity3d] Pokemon deserted version

Pokemon Team Mars' Revenge

I LIEK ESPLOSHINS!
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    Using Unity, I present to you...
    POKEMON DESERTED VERSION!
    STORYLINE:
    In the region daeko, There are 14 cities, 12 towns, 18 islands and 50 routes.

Shadow pokemon run amok in the region because no real pokemon are left. Knowing this, you head to island of xykox to talk to prof. palm.
    Spoiler:

Features:
    You can lose your pokemon if team rocket steals it. If you lose your pokemon in your first team rocket encounter and you don't have any pokemon left, you must go capture more, and the pokemon can attck YOU, so if you run out of hp, You will wake up at the nearest pokemon center.
    New region
    275 new pokemon
    new hero
    THREE DIMENSIONAL!!!!!!

Side note: Am i the only person using unity here?

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Doesn't sound too great, and I don't think your capable of all those features.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    I personally doubt you can do that, even Nintendo them selves didnt make all the pokemon for it's 3d series, even if you do, no one will play it because of the sheer size of the game

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I personally doubt you can do that, even Nintendo them selves didnt make all the pokemon for it's 3d series, even if you do, no one will play it because of the sheer size of the game

Yeah but nintendo is better at 2d, the 3d games on the gamecude werent bad but disapointing because it lacked all the pokemon. All the pokemon can be made 3d just some are too lazy to do so...

Back