• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unknown episode information wanted

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
  • I was browsin some movies of the game PMD Explorers of Sky and I stumbled upon this:

https://www.spike.com/video/pokemon-mystery/3143516

First of all, I'm a HUGE fan of Riolu and Lucario, and I wanted to know if that's a real episode where they took parts to make that comercial or not.
    If it is a real pokemon episode I want to see it, or at least, please give me informations, like where it aired, etc...

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    I'm pretty sure that they are not taken from an episode. I've seen all of the MD episodes (3..), and there is not a Riolu in any of them..

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I recognise that footage, that exact clip was used for the English Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky advert, translated of course, and with more info on the game.

Many Japanese adverts use anime to advertise their games, so no, it's not from an episode.

Back