• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unknown tricks

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    g1sn.png

Do you know any glitches etc. that nobody else seems to be aware of, or simply aren't widely known?​

The image is a location I found in TWS2 where an army can hide as though it is in woodland, yet there are no trees on that coast. This is due to the forest on Awaji 'spilling over' onto the neighbouring land. I thought it was pretty cool, although it's not very useful since Awaji is never heavily defended by the AI.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    IDK if this counts.

I've been playing FFX recently, and a really useful tip/trick is to make sure both Yuna and Lulu grab 'lancet' before continuing down the white/black mage paths.

Lancet is a move based on the magic stat, and most people disregard it as Kimahri's lame overdrive move - however it actually works much better on the true-mages.

I'm currently at the Calm Lands and Lancet can do over 700 damage from Yuna. Coupled with her own speed, and a seemingly short reload time, she manages to do 1400 per turn AND heal herself AND (depending on the MP of the enemy) replenish her magic points.

This in turn means you'll never have to waste ethers on your mages, as they are self-sufficient :) also means unlimited healing from Yuna.

HELPFUL

Princess Sandshrew

PokéRespect
    Years
  • In MGS1 if you repeatedly equip and unequip a weapon while running Snake will slide on one foot.
    It has no practical use but I found it humorous to watch (to the point where I'd spend more time sliding than running). Maybe the reason no one talks about or uses it

Back