• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Unlimited TM Usage(Pokemon Leaf Green)(USA)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I would like to know if this has been figured out yet.
    I know how to use the [go to] function in a hex editor to do this for Fire Red.
    I dug up the solution for that game on the very forums.
    the offsets were:

offset 1
    0x124EA0

offset 2
    0x124F6C

all one had to do was change [A9] to [90] at these offsets,but the same offsets do not work for Leaf Green.upon searching them instead of [A9] there is [A0] OR [0A] I forget the excact order.but i have tried changing the said values to [90] but it did nothing as far as i can tell...
    so if someone knows how to do this for Leaf Green,please help a feller out.
    thanks in advance!:)

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • i sincerely pray for you if you continue to hack lg
    try these:
    0x124E78 - A9 to 90
    0x124F44 - A9 to 90

and btw you might also want to change this:
    0x125C4C - A9 to 90

good luck m80
    so a basic thing really quickly
    leafgreen and firered are two different games, yes? well, they're different in more than just name. while all of the functions are present in both, they are all located in different offsets and are sometimes a pain to track down.
    nevertheless, i am not a person to stop you from hacking lg <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    To be honest I considered using leafgreen as well for the sole purpose that Im sick of the firered intro. I know you can change it but Im a noob and have huge trouble with doing so.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i sincerely pray for you if you continue to hack lg
    try these:
    0x124E78 - A9 to 90
    0x124F44 - A9 to 90

and btw you might also want to change this:
    0x125C4C - A9 to 90

good luck m80
    so a basic thing really quickly
    leafgreen and firered are two different games, yes? well, they're different in more than just name. while all of the functions are present in both, they are all located in different offsets and are sometimes a pain to track down.
    nevertheless, i am not a person to stop you from hacking lg <3
    Thank you Amigo!I will test this out soon{:3}

Back