• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova's Autumn Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Here is my poor attempt to make anything to do with art:
    Spoiler:

At least I have finished the crossword, quiz, word sleuth and who's that Pokemon. Now I can try the scavenger hunt!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Sorry for the late reply but yeah I will start today, if I have time. I am so busy this week =_=

King Gumball

Years
    About the finder word. I have one word left, the massive 16 letter word. There are no items with 16 letters let alone a ball :/ Is this like a group of words or something. idk nothing fits.

And there are spaces in the xword so is the word
    Spoiler:
    right for it? It has no space and the 'l' is used twice?

Nice job anyway on that and the word sleuth. I will send today ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    About the finder word. I have one word left, the massive 16 letter word. There are no items with 16 letters let alone a ball :/ Is this like a group of words or something. idk nothing fits.

And there are spaces in the xword so is the word right for it? It has no space and the 'l' is used twice?

Nice job anyway on that and the word sleuth. I will send today ;)

The really long word = not an item. ;3

Uhhh, I have no clue what you're on about for the second part. D;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just edited out the words from your post to avoid spoilers. :x Anyways, think English names. That's all!

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    This looks really interesting im sure in!

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I have a question it say you have to write about black and white can you say other pokemon games for the review

King Gumball

Years
    Ooh, sounds interesting~

Summer Autumn Unova Fest. I wanna join~

Oh, a simple question before I go..
    I'll pm my answers to both Kaori and Forever? And.. am I supposed to pm it before.. or during.. I'm confused. o.o" Sorry..

pm your answers to Kaori and Forever before the events close :3 Like example you would Pm your completed Word Sleuth and crossword and quiz to both Kaori and Forever.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have a question it say you have to write about black and white can you say other pokemon games for the review

You can mention other games in passing, but primarily it must be about Black and White.

Edit: All posts from the blog thread are merged into this main event thread, to save the event thread for just entries/reserved posts, so that's why it may look out of order.

Last edited:
    Years
    Another question regarding the quiz, "25. What is the possibility (in percentage) of finding a Butterfree holding SilverPowder?" Do you want a range or the specific number? Because a certain aspect of the game affects the percentage...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back