• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unreal Tournament 3 Kicks butt!!!!

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
  • I downloaded the BETA Demo a few days ago and I msut say it's so damn beautiful graphically, has a very cool arsenal, it's more intended to go back to the gameplay origins of UT1, and they done a great job with it. The enforcers are back!! I shall post some screenshots of it running in my pc. What you guys think of the demo (for those who tried)...

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
  • i haven't tried it yet but is it really that good

in my opinion, the demo rocked so hard, it's even more popular around than the full release of Quake 4 was! If the demos is this good, the full version will be better. In the demo, the hi-resolution textures were not included, so I suspect the game will look just beautiful, just be aware, the game is designed for almost high-end and for that matter high-end pc's...

Back