• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untitled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Hi! I LOVED Farfetch'd back in Gen I, but I have Shield, and now that they're back (and cooler than ever) I would love to get my hands in a couple of them that I can breed so I can fill my boxes with them like a lunatic. I don't care about IVs or Natures or Moves or anything, I just want a few of the best ducks.

I'm a super casual gamer so I don't have much to trade. A couple of G-Max Appletun and Lapras from the most recent event, a matcha G-Max Alcremie too.

If anyone can help me, that would be great! Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot to put a Title to this thread and now I don't know how to do it yikes sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    That would be great thank you so much! I'm online right now, I can set up a Link Code if that's okay with you. Do you want the Appletuns?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Cool thanks! I'm in room 6250 whenever you're ready, trainer name Teddy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back