• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Untitled

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi there ! (i'm new so tell me if i did anything wrong with this thread 😄)

I'm curently looking for a grookey and sobble and also some of sword exclusive (i don't mind the nature or IV i just wanna complete my pokedex)
    I don't have much to offer but i'll do my best with what i have !

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Hii, what exactly do you need?
    I can give you both a grookey and a sobble :)

Years
    Hi there ! I'm glad someone answered me !
    So what I need are :
    - Stonjourner
    - Turtonator
    - Darumaka
    - Passimian
    - Basculin
    - Slurpuff
    - tart apple
    - Zacian
    For the tart apple I don't know if you can send it directly and I'll take care of the evolution and for Zacian i'll send you my zamazenta in exchange and we'll return them (if you don't mind of course :) ).
    I also need fossils but since i can find them in game even if it's difficult i'll take care of it too.
    And feel free to ask anything, i'll see what i can do !

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Okay so I have the shield version too , which means I won't be able to give you zacian, the fossils , or slurpuff (I did a tradeback for them just so I could complete my dex as well, so I don't actually have any of them) but I'll definitely be able to give you a stonjourner, a turtonator, a darumaka and a passimian. I can also trade you a flapple, but you'll need to trade it back cause i only have one and i plan on using it haha
    I've already completed my pokedex so I don't really ask for anything in return, just give me any trash pokemon -i'm just happy to help someone who's on the same mission I was and has trouble finding legit people for trading.
    I'll need some time to breed them for you, should we set up the trade in like an hour?
    Let's use code 1993 - my in-game name is Fleria

Years
    okay, so let's trade in one hour then ! see you there ! (and don't worry about those which you can't trade i'll find them somewhere else :) )

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Seems lige we were disconnected, use the same link code

Years
    Hi there !
    I didn't think someone will still anwser but yes i'm still looking for them ! (if it's not too late of course)

Years
    Sorry for not responding, I took a nap since I barely slept last night :/ What is a suitable time to do this? And I also need the Pokédex entry for zamazenta. What fossils do you want anyway?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back