• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untitled

PinkDaisy

PinkDaisy
Years
  • My name is PinkDaisy. I am 28 and I come from Canada. Apart from Pokémon, my childhood was cradled by Dragon Ball and Saint Seya. When I was young, I was also a fan of board games like Monopoly and SlingPuck too. I feel nostalgic so I relive some of those childhood memories. Also, I played a party game of SlingPuck with my family and watched my favourite manga during the lockdown.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2021
    Always love to see a fellow Dragon Ball fan. If you're into any of the gen 3 games, and have a save file for any of them with a completed game, then let me know. I have a server that allows for online battling.

Years
  • Hey ho welcome to the Pokecommunity Pink Daisy! Hope you stick around and make lotsa friends here because this place has a pretty awesome bunch of people :D

I just searched SlingPuck and it's... tabletop hockey?? That's honestly dope, I'd love to try playing it some day. I remember playing Monopoly with the fam a lot back then too, but I don't think we ever finished any game due to all of us getting bored after an hour or so lol. That game just takes so long to finish and none of us are patient enough ugh.

Back