• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Unwanted shiny Mr.Mime

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Hello, I have a level 22 female shiny Mr.Mime I do not want, I am willing to trade for a Squirtle, Charmander, Froakie, or a Fennekin. If you have any questions about stats or whatever, feel free to contact me here or on my kik, z4ch_tsiong4s

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Hello, I have a level 22 female shiny Mr.Mime I do not want, I am willing to trade for a Squirtle, Charmander, Froakie, or a Fennekin. If you have any questions about stats or whatever, feel free to contact me here or on my kik, z4ch_tsiong4s

I can trade you all of those. :) Just let me know when you're available to trade.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Now is fine, I'll take a bulbasaur, is there any specific nickname you'd like for the Mr.Mime?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back