• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Up and Runing Playable MMORPG

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    A while ago I posted that I was creating an MMORPG with Macromedia Director. Well The Dark Era is complete and ready for players.

Short Explnation

In an acenint world a radical group called the Modifiers changed the world... For the worse. War broke out

Features
    Action Battle System
    Over 30 skills to level up in
    Lots of monsters to fight
    Tons of Items
    Expanding World
    Many quests
    The opertunity to Player Kill and become a vile murder
    Expanding Story
    Chance to own a house
    Chance to own and join a guild
    Chance to take over regions
    Chance to start a village(Can eventualy grow into a large city)
    MUCH MUCH MORE

On January first there will be a character wipe along with a new client, so basicly what you do on your character will be erased. But after January first everything will run smooth again.

Please post reveiws.

heres the link
    https://rapidshare.de/files/9786787/Dark_Era_1.4.zip.html

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'll have to download that on Wednesday. Can't wait to see it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2005
    Hey, i program the dark era client, well im just getting the website up and running at darkeragaming.co.uk so keep checking back there for updates, if you have any questions u can always email me at [email protected]

Back