• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Up-dated Eevee family

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
  • This isn't real, sorry...
    Anyways, I've a another thead on this,
    but I decided to let it die & give the new version a more Attractive name...
    EDITED IN:
    The ones with [COMPLETE] are the ones I'll not change.
    Eevee > Vaporeon > Oceaneon [COMPLETE]
    Eevee > Jolteon > Ampeon [COMPLETE]
    Eevee > Flareon > Exploseon [COMPLETE]
    Eevee > Espeon > Helion (named for the Greek word for "Sun") [COMPLETE]
    Eevee > Umbreon > Seleneon (named for the Greek moon goddess) [COMPLETE]
    Eevee > Leafeon > ??? (OK, this line DON'T have Cholorphyll.... name ideas?)
    Eevee > Glaceon > Greleon (If Andcetera is correct, "Grele" is French for hail...) [COMPLETE]
    Eevee > Kungeon > Masteon (fighting-type line)
    Eevee > Toxiceon > Venoeon (poison-type line, 2nd one is based a well-known spider-foe, cause he's pure awesomeness!)
    Eevee > Siroseon > Terreon (ground-type line) [COMPLETE]
    Eevee > Cloudeon > Cumuleon (named after the cumulonimbus clouds, A.K.A. thunderheads. this line is the only pure flying type one.) [COMPLETE]
    Eevee > Insecteon > Arachneon (bug-type line, any better idea for names?)
    Eevee > Stoneon > Diameon (rock-type line)
    Eevee > Poeon > Phanteon (ghost-type line, based on Legend of Zelda foes) [COMPLETE]
    Eevee > Drakeon > Zilleon (dragon-type line, & Drakeon is one of Jezza's pokemons, & it's evo is named after Godzilla!)
    Eevee > Oreon > Alleon (steel-type line)
    (Should I add a normal-type line?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    Don't really like zilleon(no offense) but he's more of a dinosaur and I just don't like it.

Glaceon could be frosteon or arteon.

BTW i like aracneon
    no to the normal type. Evee is fine how it is.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    To be honest, I don't think we need a "mini-arceus" around in the Pokemon games. One Arceus is enough. XD

Be careful what you wish for :P

Lol... I wouldn't be surprised, if the 13th movie was about Eevee (and perhaps new hg ss eeveeolutions if any), and how it was related to Arceus or something weird like that XD

For poison, perhaps:

Arceneon

Rock:

Ignatieon

Ghost:

Ectoplasmeon Oo lol or Ectoeon?

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I dont want the Alleon.. Is it an alien? No Offense :3.. Can you change it to a better and cuter name...Hihi.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Masteon LOLOLOL
    Arachneon is a cool one, I lieks it =3

For leafeon's evo, how about florseon. It could be based more on flowers than leaves 'n' roots. I also think the ghost type names could be... better. Maybe corpseon, souleon, or transpareon? I also always liked the idea of a ground type eevee being called clayeon, for some reason, but I'm not saying that it's better than the other ones, just an opinion there. This is another idea I don't fully support myself, but hordeon would be a nice name rather than zilleon. It would refer to how "western dragons" were always hording gold and other manners of treasure, along with a maiden.

Last edited:
    Back