• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Up-Grade use question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic_Trainer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Hi, I have been playing Pok?mon Leaf Green for a while now, and I've almost completed my Pok?dex and got many of my Pok?mon close to lvl 100. Recently I spotted something called Up-Grade which it says is made by Silph Co. and I was wondering if anyone knows what that device's use it. I haven't been able to figure it out, and I would appreciate it if someone helped out. Thanks. ;)

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Mystic_Trainer said:
    Hi, I have been playing Pok?mon Leaf Green for a while now, and I've almost completed my Pok?dex and got many of my Pok?mon close to lvl 100. Recently I spotted something called Up-Grade which it says is made by Silph Co. and I was wondering if anyone knows what that device's use it. I haven't been able to figure it out, and I would appreciate it if someone helped out. Thanks. ;)

This is in the wrong section.

If you make a Porygon hold it, and trade the Porygon it will evolove into Porygon2. Hope this helps!
    :D

latio_sos

Dragonite User
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    MYstic_Trainer you are stupid for thinking this is power rangers S.P.D.

latio_sos

Dragonite User
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    Is my refferer insane he told one of the administrators to shut the hell up.

Years
    latios_sos, Demon X, whoever you are (as you seem to be the same person) - this is a warning to stop with the spam and multiple posting now, or further action might be taken on you.

For that, and also seeing as the original question's been answered, this thread is now closed.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back