• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Update v17 Gen6 - HELP!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2020
    Hello everyone, I had previously come to this forum to solve a problem with the EBS of my V16, it turns out that I could not correct it and I must update to V17 .. this I could not do either because I am not very good with scripts, locating and transfers code..
    I wanted to know if someone has updated V17 files to the GEN 6 or have the scripts with all the updates of the GEN 6, I searched everywhere and did not get anything more than than GEN 7 updates.
    But to move to the gen7 I must first be in the gen6 obviously .. can someone please help me with this?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    I think that base V17 has the Gen 6 moves scripted already. It's only missing the PBS, I think.

Attachments

• moves.txt
      103.7 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2020
    I think that base V17 has the Gen 6 moves scripted already. It's only missing the PBS, I think.

Hola Arachnee, thanks for your answer, but it lacks the scripts of Abilities, Items, multipleforms or mega evolutions.. Maybe missing something more of the characteristics of the GEN6..
    I know that many things are missing and I do not know why someone who knows more about Pokémon Essential has not unified "Pkm Essentials GEN 6" and "Pkm Essentials V17" or because V17 is not updated to the 6th generation.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    Oh, sorry. I forgot.
    But if your using v17, mega evolutions are now located in pokemonforms.txt

Attachments

• abilities.txt
      16.8 KB · Views: 4
    • pokemonforms.txt
      19.4 KB · Views: 4
    • items.txt
      91 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    v17 is mostly updated already with the moves, items, abilities and Mega Evolutions of the 6th generation. You only need to manually add the text files into PBS and the new sprites.

Back