• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Upload, A good way!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Basically, the reason for that is that PSD/PSP are publishing formats. They are technically not recognised image formats, unlike PNG/JPG/GIF (compressed) or BMP/TIFF (uncompressed).

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    This is off-topic, but I don't care really...

If everyone would take a moment to read this thread from the top over again you'll notice something funny. Punkie gets like 4 replies that debate about keeping this thread in the 'Other Chat' or moving it to the 'Q&F' section & he starts to get impatient. It shows in his replies. I guess it was just funny to me. :laugh:

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    It was huh. Well Maybe because Arcanine said this stays and i'm like ya and this other person said no.

But back to the topis, I know how to do tat now. All I'm gunna do now is delete psp8 and get acrobat ps!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Don't delete PSP8, unless it's only a trial version. Keep it, but you can get PS as well. Remember that PS is *very* expensive, it's about AU$1500 or something. I'd suggest Fireworks, PSP or PhotoImpact as they are much cheaper. I use Fireworks, it's cheap and very easy to use as well as being very powerful.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    I'm only getting the trial versions! Like I'm gunna spend 1500 on something for a computer. I would buy a Dirt Bike! I'm Gunna download the trial version of adobe paint shop!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    punkie90 said:
    I'm only getting the trial versions! Like I'm gunna spend 1500 on something for a computer. I would buy a Dirt Bike! I'm Gunna download the trial version of adobe paint shop!
    1 note about the trial verson, YOU CANNOT SAVE sadly...

Back