• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User 101's Flaming Shop Of Awesome [COMPLETELY OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015

Hi! I forgot to touch trade the remoraid to you before i traded it away. I'm going to try my hand at catching another one now, but I've promised it to someone else. When are you available to do the touch trade? :) and oh! Are you interested in shiny feebas?

Years
  • Hi! I forgot to touch trade the remoraid to you before i traded it away. I'm going to try my hand at catching another one now, but I've promised it to someone else. When are you available to do the touch trade? :) and oh! Are you interested in shiny feebas?

That's fine, 'cause I am interested in a shiny Feebas. And I have no clue when my Wi-Fi will be working again, but I'd expect it to be pretty soon :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    I dunno, the Manaphy only knows Supersonic and Brine, and doesn't have any perfect IV's, would you really want it?

Yeah! I caught my feebas from the wild, so it most likely doesn't have any perfect IV's too :) I would love the Manaphy, if you're still interested :)

Years
  • Yeah! I caught my feebas from the wild, so it most likely doesn't have any perfect IV's too :) I would love the Manaphy, if you're still interested :)

Just because I'm generous, I'll trade it to you. (No one wants it after they see it's nicknamed, anyways.) Maybe with it you can find a better Manaphy :P

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Do you have any decent ghost types like dude, I'm in the market for any ghost types pretty much if they just just have junk IV's. I don't have loads yet but I have a few full IV babies I've caught myself and a few from trades I can swap you, if you collect vivillion patterns, my pattern is Garden. My safari is Fighting but I'm not to that point in XY yet so I can't say for sure who I've got, Saronai worked out my first 2 for me and says I could get Riolu for the 3rd so I could have supply of baby Riolu as well (I emphasize "could")

I'm looking for no hassle trade partners like dude so if you're the dude, let me know please. cheers.

EDIT: just reading your Wi Fi is down? sucks man :(

Years
  • Good to know. Sorry for my own late reply. Just to let you know school just started up again and time will be very spare for me. Also I saw in one of your posts this is an X and Y trading thread....I restarted mine and not sure what I have since I haven't played it since ORAS came out. Even further since then actually. If I'm online and so are you I'll shoot you a VM and let you know what I have. Thanks and Ciao

Oh :( keep me updated then? :)

Do you have any decent ghost types like dude, I'm in the market for any ghost types pretty much if they just just have junk IV's. I don't have loads yet but I have a few full IV babies I've caught myself and a few from trades I can swap you, if you collect vivillion patterns, my pattern is Garden. My safari is Fighting but I'm not to that point in XY yet so I can't say for sure who I've got, Saronai worked out my first 2 for me and says I could get Riolu for the 3rd so I could have supply of baby Riolu as well (I emphasize "could")

I'm looking for no hassle trade partners like dude so if you're the dude, let me know please. cheers.

EDIT: just reading your Wi Fi is down? sucks man :(

Wi-Fi is back up! Tell me when a convenient time to trade comes around for you!

@GengarsTeeth, I have a shiny Aegislash, an event Pumpkaboo, a Moon Ball Gastly, a spare Honedge, Gengar, and Rotom, if you're interested. I'd be willing to trade the spare Honedge, Gengar, or Rotom for the Vivillion pattern.

Years
  • Hey there! I'm in desperate need of a Manaphy as my last legendary. I also have the ability to safely clone. If you'd like, I can make yourself a copy and myself a copy of your Manaphy. Does that sound like a fair deal? (This way, I get the Manaphy I need, and you can freely trade yours without 'losing' it.) If you'd like additional clones, I'd be more than happy to comply. Let me know!

P.S. I understand that trust is a thing hard to come by. If you need me to trade you some collateral for while I clone, that is absolutely fine.

Years
  • Hey there! I'm in desperate need of a Manaphy as my last legendary. I also have the ability to safely clone. If you'd like, I can make yourself a copy and myself a copy of your Manaphy. Does that sound like a fair deal? (This way, I get the Manaphy I need, and you can freely trade yours without 'losing' it.) If you'd like additional clones, I'd be more than happy to comply. Let me know!

P.S. I understand that trust is a thing hard to come by. If you need me to trade you some collateral for while I clone, that is absolutely fine.

I'd be willing to let you clone it, and I only need one clone for now. My friend code is 4081-6430-3861.

Years
  • I added you, sorry for the impatient PM :)

Edit: Ready when you are. To be clear, you want a clone for yourself, correct?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    Wi-Fi is back up! Tell me when a convenient time to trade comes around for you!

@GengarsTeeth, I have a shiny Aegislash, an event Pumpkaboo, a Moon Ball Gastly, a spare Honedge, Gengar, and Rotom, if you're interested. I'd be willing to trade the spare Honedge, Gengar, or Rotom for the Vivillion pattern.

Hi there! I'm online now! My FC is 2122-6977-2570. IGN Lin

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    Yes, I want one for me.

Okay, I added you. I'm only trading the Japanese Ditto for now, 'cause BoPumpkin is going to clone my Manaphy.

Hi sorry. Just saw this after i cancelled the trade. I already have a japanese ditto. Maybe you can let me know after you get your manaphy back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back